Going to the dyno today

Yea, something doesn't add up. There's too many guys running low 12's/high 11's with less fuel and air. I'm sure playing on the dyno may point you in the right direction.

SO info please! on the first run i went 700hp second run was on a 50 jet 755hp third run was with at 110hp jet and it made 812. The TQ numbers are all messed up because the lazer was vibrating away from the harmonic balancer during the pulls. But it did have 1400+ at like 2500rpm.

But WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THIS GRAPH??? Its strait across on every run. it makes power but it doesn't produce anymore? Any suggestions? video will be uploaded in a matter of minuets.

[ame="http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/schmitty_70/media/Joshsdyno2013.jpg.html"]Joshsdyno2013.jpg Photo by schmitty_70 | Photobucket[/ame]

Load dyno right? They allow more time for air to get into the cylinders at low rpm, which really helps flatten out the curve. With more nitrous you should hit 1,000 easy.

It ended up being a dyno jet yes. Mark even said that it wasnt right, he didnt know what the deal was.

What was the fuel only number?
I'd say your in the ballpark with the jets you used and your fuel combo.

Do you remember how much boost you made on the dyno compared to street? What rpm did the charger come on?

Still, I'm assuming the pulls were locked in OD? So stall doesn't matter. 2400rpm is killer.

I'm thinking you are looking at backpressure issues....

curve is not a curve....

But 500cc ??

I'm putting out 710cc, 13mm...

Pump built @ local shop !

Not looking to jack your thread but I'm looking to get on a load dyno next week... hoping to see numbers upward of 900hp...

Only concern is that the dyno is too narrow, will have to put on inner dually wheels to get it on the dyno and i won't be able to sport my 35" tires, wich will probably give me a lesser reading...

O. The quick rate cam is the only thing the pump doesn't have. It has plungers dv, 5k springs, the whole shebang - the cam.

That and small plungers.......need more pump........especially with those .120 lines are hurting you with a 12mm..........you're missing the SHEBANG!

Last edited:
Back