Hey....... Fletcher.......

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
What are the chances of you coming to the TS Outlaw race? I know you dont like to run in states that do not touch the Pacific Ocean and all, but it sure would be cool to see your truck run against some of the fastest trucks in the East. Who knows, some of them may be quick enough to run with ya :poke:

Wow.... Must be cricket season in Washington LOL

Is it geoduck season??????

Attachments

• geoduck1.jpg
    geoduck1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 81
I think he's scared...I told him I'd buy him a dog for protection..he never got back to me though.....musta got his own dog...........LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Is it geoduck season??????

You know what happens to geoducks with the longest neck don't you? They get caught first cuz they are too slow. Which leads one to the question on how they they ever grew such a long neck in the first place. Answer, were never around anywhere that required them to be fast.

dieselboats said:
You know what happens to geoducks with the longest neck don't you? They get caught first cuz they are too slow. Which leads one to the question on how they they ever grew such a long neck in the first place. Answer, were never around anywhere that required them to be fast.

You have obviously never tried to catch a geoduck:badidea:

That can haul a$$

Timbeaux38 said:
Wow.... Must be cricket season in Washington LOL

I was implementing chiropractic methodology after my attentive, cougar like reflexes alerted me to capsulitis rigidity (stiff neck) I used my pimp hand to alleviate this condition.:rockwoot:

So, what’s the question ??????

It would be interesting to see how well your cougar-like reflexes matched up aginst those like Garmon, Morrison, Hellmann, Meridieth, Prince, Spruill, Palmer, Stavek(sp?), and others that posess pimp hands as well. Maybe Hoss would be so kind as to acompany you too.

Timbeaux38 said:
It would be interesting to see how well your cougar-like reflexes matched up aginst those like Garmon, Morrison, Hellmann, Meridieth, Prince, Spruill, Palmer, Stavek(sp?), and others that posess pimp hands as well. Maybe Hoss would be so kind as to acompany you too.

I recognize some of those legendary racers, however who's Hellmann ?

Last edited:
Hoss said:
You have obviously never tried to catch a geoduck:badidea:

That can haul a$$
Someone told me the best way is to wait til dark, then to sneak up on them....:what:

I had absolutly no freakin idea what a geoduck was..LOL
I had to Google the damned things....kinda gross.

They're qwick from what I heard, and sneaky too.... When hunting for the mighty geoduck, you never kneel on the sand and dig with your hands cause as soon as you locate one and start to move in on the sneaky lil bastards,:doh: they will piss right in your eye.....LOL LOL LOL

Just ask Flecth about digging for em' He had to learn the hard way LOL LOL

Attachments

• Holding-up-the-pants-is-imp.jpg
    Holding-up-the-pants-is-imp.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 71
how itz wurks

Ok, aside from all the poop pushing anatomy jokes. Let me take a few minutes to explain this NW marvel… This agile creature lives under our fabulous Northwest beaches; they are attracted to the pressures (forces) this is why they live under tons of wet sand. Every spring, attracted to asphalt’s heat, theses creatures secrete themselves from the sands and venture up onto our highways for propagation purposes. After this annual six week intimacy period's complete, the cross functional egg bearing creators seek fallen trees to place their eggs under. The infestation incubation takes approximately 18 weeks. By August, under the orange light of the midnight moon, you can see millions of “Snippets” (baby goeducks) crawling across the hwys

Last edited:
So, do you eat em' on a bun like a bratwurst?

Timbeaux38 said:
So, do you eat em' on a bun like a bratwurst?

Although their neck resembles a hotdog, the goeduck's meat is boiled and minced, then utilized as a choice ingredients often found in specialties soups (chowders) Some cultures will thinly slice the neck meat and served raw garnished with tamayayaki ginger, soy, low tide foliage and presented as a sushi entrée. 15 years ago, there was an oyster company that was producing seafood jams. This company eventually went out of business, rumor has it that the Four business owners started a band?

Back