Hey....... Fletcher.......

:fish: I'd chunk em up and stick a hook thru a chunk and cast that sucka out into the deep blue.......:rockwoot:

fletcher is it bad that i have to read your posts twice to understand what in the world you are saying?:bang

Last edited:
When you come up on a 'Fletcher post' try this on the table first-:bang - it seems to clear things up a bit.

LOL :hehe:

jamesl said:
fletcher is it bad that i have to read your posts twice to understand what in the world you are saying?:bang

It's all that chilled gray goose

Hey Bill, send me some geoduck chowder, and I may be persuaded to send you some authentic bbq babybacks

Timbeaux38 said:
Hey Bill, send me some geoduck chowder, and I may be persuaded to send you some authentic bbq babybacks

i think should he show up to the ts race, he should bring some. ill bring some fresh florida squeezed grape fruit/orange juice for that grey goose fletcher...

Fletcher said:
Ok, aside from all the poop pushing anatomy jokes. Let me take a few minutes to explain this NW marvel… This agile creature lives under our fabulous Northwest beaches; they are attracted to the pressures (forces) this is why they live under tons of wet sand. Every spring, attracted to asphalt’s heat, theses creatures secrete themselves from the sands and venture up onto our highways for propagation purposes. After this annual six week intimacy period's complete, the cross functional egg bearing creators seek fallen trees to place their eggs under. The infestation incubation takes approximately 18 weeks. By August, under the orange light of the midnight moon, you can see millions of “Snippets” (baby goeducks) crawling across the hwys

Ahhhh now I see why the SCCA Racing thang is big up there.....:thankyou2:

jamesl said:

GFJ and GG, that sounds so good right now. I'll hide in the feed barn, listen to
some AC/DC, Hendrix and Neil Sedaka CD's, rock out, induce an adrenalin serge then finish up on a few short blocks. Later, when the sun goes down, I'll drag my greasy, diesel stanched, chew covered tooth, crouch sweat soaked carcass up to the local bar and tantalize the ladies
"a perfect night"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy..........................

That's more than I really wanted to know :bang

jamesl said:

Crap....I thought he was dead...lol. With a smile like that, he has to have a relationship to the Osmonds.

off_01.jpg

Went to Coldfusion today.....thanks for the laugh and the pics Bill.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

CC12V said:
Went to Coldfusion today.....thanks for the laugh and the pics Bill.:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I clicked on your link. Wus-sup witz your diagonal bars? Aren't they suppose to be positioned between the shoulders/ elbows? I'll enroll you in that "Read the TECH BOOK before you build stuff cource":eek:wned:

I install all kinds of cages Bill. Some need to meet track rules ,others are custom for the street.Doesn't really matter what you put in there unless your getting cert'ed.
Didn't mean to shutdown your thread for a week.:hehe:

CC12V said:
I install all kinds of cages Bill. Some need to meet track rules ,others are custom for the street.Doesn't really matter what you put in there unless your getting cert'ed.
Didn't mean to shutdown your thread for a week.:hehe:

obviously...

Back