Hey....... Fletcher.......

Well lets see............looks like one that doesn't hide its nitrous bottle or publicly deny the use of it.:eek:wned:

Oh Snap!

Attachments

• ownedballs.jpg
    ownedballs.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
CC12V said:
Well lets see............looks like one that doesn't hide its nitrous bottle or publicly deny the use of it.:eek:wned:

I don't know what else I can do, I've opened my truck up to everyone before I run, I hate to keep saying this, but it's all fuel…. The other motors I've built up here jumped right into the tens as well w/o nos….. ALL the motors are still running stock intercoolers and intakes, wus-sup witz dat ? Joe you can call me anytime for tuning tips, however, just remember, your diagonal bars must be position properly to run in the tens...

I heard that Richard Madsen a.k.a. MADDOG was all over and under Bill's White Dodge, and came back with NO NITROUS SYSTEM FOUND......

Now surely given Maddogs knowledge, he would have easily spotted one.......

Last edited:
You asked a question I answered.........why so defensive ? LOL

CC12V said:
You asked a question I answered.........why so defensive ? LOL

So, how did that get overlooked ???????:what:

I need to know!

The only unusual substance I have seen in Bill's truck was...hot chocolate! :hehe:

Hi Bill!!

paulb said:
The only unusual substance I have seen in Bill's truck was...hot chocolate! :hehe:

Hi Bill!!

Hi Paul "The Drag Racing Guru"
wow, what a memory. That's when I was trying to enhance cohesion by encouraging behavior modeling perpetuating public exhibition of appreciation through touch (holding each other in the pits):hehe: :hehe:

I tell ya them boys up in the NW are too friendly....

One day at an event, they'll have ya hugging on each other, drinking cocoa, and maybe Paul will let you rub his Wally....LOL LOL

RacinDuallie said:

One day at an event, they'll have ya hugging on each other, drinking cocoa, and maybe Paul will let you rub his Wally....LOL LOL

Ummmm... no.... Wally rubbing is only for close friends...:rules:

RacinDuallie said:

Thank God I understand drag racing.

Fletcher said:
I don't know what else I can do, I've opened my truck up to everyone before I run, I hate to keep saying this, but it's all fuel…. The other motors I've built up here jumped right into the tens as well w/o nos….. ALL the motors are still running stock intercoolers and intakes, wus-sup witz dat ? Joe you can call me anytime for tuning tips, however, just remember, your diagonal bars must be position properly to run in the tens...

Hey... i know a truck like that!

Strange....my father has 3 Wallys and I've never wanted to rub them. Must be cause its family.

lpreston said:
Strange....my father has 3 Wallys and I've never wanted to rub them. Must be cause its family.

That is the first time I have been that close to one, I just really wanted to touch it :woohoo:

Hoss said:
That is the first time I have been that close to one, I just really wanted to touch it :woohoo:

I'm glad I could help you out, seeing as how it was your first time...

Back