Hey....... Fletcher.......

interesting how thru all the posts fletcher has never mentioned if he will make a national event. well.....?

He only likes racing in states that touch the pacific LOL

I have been working on him to go with me to a East coast event. We did both go to Bandimere in Denver year before last. I would love to see a meet in the middle somewhere event. I spent almost 2k in fuel to go to Houston for the Nowel Thomas memorial drags but it was worth every penny :rockwoot: The fuel cost is a killer for us Northwest guys.

BIGRPOWR said:
interesting how thru all the posts fletcher has never mentioned if he will make a national event. well.....?

which one, NHRDA or DDRA ????

Last edited:
the scoop

Ok, here's the SCOOP, currently, I'm unemployed and living w/my mother, I've been encouraging her to pass up purchasing a few of her meds so I'll have some extra scratch to travel this year....

Fletcher, I can send mama Fletcher some Flintstone Chewables will that help?LOL

RacinDuallie said:
Fletcher, I can send mama Fletcher some Flintstone Chewables will that help?LOL

Do you know what races are being Referenced ? I need to know, immediately!
Do you think Dennis is ever going to mail me that Grey-Goose?
Did anyone get in on EFUT when it IPO'ed last year?

You show up in Kentucky and I'll get you enough Grey Goose to make you forget the long trip.

Timbeaux38 said:
You show up in Kentucky and I'll get you enough Grey Goose to make you forget the long trip.

evergreen regurgitate scent ?

Moscow, Idaho. :poke:
Thats 2 miles out of a pacific state. Ive drove that far before, you can make it this far east. I got lost that day and ended up in Washington.

Jff24Gordn said:
Moscow, Idaho. :poke:
Thats 2 miles out of a pacific state. Ive drove that far before, you can make it this far east. I got lost that day and ended up in Washington.

:hehe:

Hoss said:
I have been working on him to go with me to a East coast event. We did both go to Bandimere in Denver year before last. I would love to see a meet in the middle somewhere event. I spent almost 2k in fuel to go to Houston for the Nowel Thomas memorial drags but it was worth every penny :rockwoot: The fuel cost is a killer for us Northwest guys.

I'll volunteer to help drive... :Cheer:

Think Driver would donate his Freightliner :cheer:

Back