HID kits for Dodge trucks?

thanks man gonna have to get a set ordered my lights suck for driving at night.

You will love them. Can't even describe how much of a difference they make.

Are you guys having issues with glare or anything? I have a hid pnp low/hi beam kit on my truck. 4300k temperature. I love the light output, but can't stand driving at night due to being flashed by all oncoming cars. I've even had people roll down their windows just to yell at me, and nearly ran off the road.

Mine are pointed correctly, they just suck as far as output. Also mine is an 01 dodge which I have found out shouldn't have the flicker issue.

Are you guys having issues with glare or anything? I have a hid pnp low/hi beam kit on my truck. 4300k temperature. I love the light output, but can't stand driving at night due to being flashed by all oncoming cars. I've even had people roll down their windows just to yell at me, and nearly ran off the road.

On most occasions where this has happened I have recommended aiming your lights lower and most of the bright flashing will stop but not all of it!

I guess my problem is i have the cheap piece of junk one piece lights. They are adjusted down as far as possible. I need to find some clean oem housings and see what happens, or retrofit projectors

I guess my problem is i have the cheap piece of junk one piece lights. They are adjusted down as far as possible. I need to find some clean oem housings and see what happens, or retrofit projectors

Put a Washer behind the top mounting blot.

I use the DDM Tuning kits in motorcycles all the time. Have not had any issues personally and the few issues I have heard of were resolved quickly. Pricing is very competitive as well. I give them a thumbs up!

Do retro 55w kits come with relay harnesses? Or is that somethin you must make?

Ryan

i am not sure on those yet. my light purchase got put on hold with the engine swap/build.

The 55w kit comes with the relayed harness and everything. Just put the bulbs in, run a couple of wires, and your done.

And one more question does it matter if the ceramic on one of the wires that run from the base of the bulb to the end is cracked? I pulled my kit out of the box and where they pushed the bulb into the styrofoam it broke that ceramic

Ryan

i only use DDM tuning kits. They have hi/low beam ones and they are durable. Put a set on my quad 3 years ago, and honestly didnt expect them to last very long. But they still work excellent!

Back