Highest single CP3 HP ?

Best I ever did on fuel alone was 733hp with an II 120% pump, mafia 150hp nozzles and an HTT 71/73-13ss. I couldn't get full boost out of it on the dyno. Based on my MPH in the 1/4 and weight it was ~ 780hp.

This may be a bold statement, but I built my truck to take the gold in this category. Im very close to having it back from Farm Truck/ Raw Diesel.

I'll be running flux 4's, wicked stage 3 pump, and Shane's Revo Kit as well. (makes the cp3 belt driven.) Tuning is left to the SSR.

I have only driven the truck for a few days over the past few months, the rpm and rail pressure needles move exactly the same. I never did like dual cp3's due to the crowded appearance. I may even be the first truck with his actual kit on a truck,(even had to fab up my own mounting bracket haha!) It definitely performs and I dont believe enough fuel will ever be the issue here.

I'll have a dyno number when the truck gets back. It was built with intentions of 800+ fuel only, single turbo.

We've gone as fast as 7.30 @ 94 on a single CP3, all fuel & air in a 7400lb truck... hp calculators say 850+hp..... D392 CP3, S475, hammy 188/220, 45% bosch motorsports and Comp47 w/PCS... POW!

This may be a bold statement, but I built my truck to take the gold in this category. Im very close to having it back from Farm Truck/ Raw Diesel.

I'll be running flux 4's, wicked stage 3 pump, and Shane's Revo Kit as well. (makes the cp3 belt driven.) Tuning is left to the SSR.

I have only driven the truck for a few days over the past few months, the rpm and rail pressure needles move exactly the same. I never did like dual cp3's due to the crowded appearance. I may even be the first truck with his actual kit on a truck,(even had to fab up my own mounting bracket haha!) It definitely performs and I dont believe enough fuel will ever be the issue here.

I'll have a dyno number when the truck gets back. It was built with intentions of 800+ fuel only, single turbo.

Rick, check out Wes's pull truck. The 2nd cp3 mounted over where the a/c went looks badass!

I also had this single pump single turbo in mind when i originally started my build. But unless your going for a record (with no payout) it doesnt make sense. Have volume and back up for the back up... Take $ out of the equation and tell me one person who has had twin pumps but prefered a single.
I do understand the need if your competition class requires a single pump.

My $.02

I've been 10.53@131 mph with my 4wd. It has the II 120% pump, Exergy 150% injectors and single 475. Truck weighs 6300lbs

838whp and 1691wtq last fall. Floor-It stg 3.5, 62/71/13ss over an s480 w/ RC, II 5x10s, Dual feedline, FASS 260, TNT-R, MP-8, oh and a STOCK intake horn and IC. Thats fuel only.

I now have a Hellman, port and polished, and EFI... I think the truck has close to 1k in it with a properly written tune.... :fish:

Last edited:

Chris at Relentless Diesel has had belt driven single pump kits for quite a while now....overdriving them with different pulley sizes.

Like I said, bold statement haha. I wasn't sure if someone else had been producing that or not. Never seen any advertised. But yes I do have pics and I am living proof it produces plenty of fuel.

iirc another person on here told me high 8xx single 2.6 charger, single cp3 in person, but i'll let him chime in.

Unbroken, You should start a list of the higher numbers.. Like some of the 1/4 mile times..

Hell I started this thread to see where I could get on a single pump...then I bought duals. LOL

any cp3 mod that wicked has done came from chris at relentless...

chris hyperdrived cp3's way b ack in the day

I like the kit, I'll see what kind of numbers and times I can make with it. Somebody's got to be the guinea pig.

The guinea pig was Chris....look on the Relentless Diesel website...it's new to you but old news really.

Back