How did you spend your Sunday???

They start out looking like this. We decided to buy these and see if they do ok. If they do, I'll plant more next year.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 0
That's a pretty cool looking plant. Any thorns or stickers like other berries?? And if they don't do to well, you could always plant are native, beautiful, black berries. :)

That's good to hear knoberman. I pulled the pan 1.5 years ago for a service, forgot to tighten my second gear band along with the reverse band. I don't know why other than I hate dealing with automatic trans fluid, and I was a bit rushed. Totally forgot!! Few more months of hard AG driving, pullin, and she shutter'd bad going into second. I wasn't so lucky.

Last edited:
That's how they look! Mine don't have leaves right now because of them co.king out of Michigan from the winter. No thorns or anything.

Remember Ron, soil pH of 4.5-5, high organic matter around them

I did the only thing anyone should do on Masters Sunday. I sat in front of the TV from the time the coverage came on until it was over.

That's how they look! Mine don't have leaves right now because of them co.king out of Michigan from the winter. No thorns or anything.

Remember Ron, soil pH of 4.5-5, high organic matter around them

:hehe: My son has been reading up on it and did this soil test where you take a sample and put it in a clear glass jar with water, shake it up, and let it settle. From bottom to top we have sand, clay, and that little dark thing is a small twig. Definitely need to add some organic matter.:hehe: I like blueberries
so I'm hoping it works.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
Hauled some major sh*tt!
N14 Cummins just a screamin

Attachments

• Just a poopin.jpg
    Just a poopin.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
Cleaned up my parents property. Barns caught fire a week ago this last Saturday. Schrowang brought up a IH 340 tractor, another guy brought a Gehl, another lent a bobcat, 2 high hoes. 3 barns sorted, 1 semi loaded for scrap with another on the ground, 1 hole dug and 1 barn buried. Fixed a stupid azz water lines. 1"to 1 barn, off that was a 3/4" tee which teed again. 1 leg ran to another barn and the other to a buffalo box then to the house. Imagine the surprise when a water line was found (on purpose) and the buffalo box didn't shut it off...

tanned in the light from the welder after church.

526543_10151308951365876_1659260372_n.jpg

There are a couple pictures of our fields. The bright picture is the day of planting, darker picture is today. Darker picture has the irrigation pipe laid in the field.

Attachments

• blueberries.jpg
    blueberries.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
  • blueberries1.jpg
    blueberries1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Well today I decided to service my trans and fix my slide pin o ring leak. This is all in preparation for the Jefferson state event, and basic maintenance. Well as I was bottoning up for the day, and checking for runaway, I noticed that the truck sputtered and hung in the upper rpm range for a bit. This wasn't a good sign. After backing the power screw out a full turn it kept doing it. Then as it was sitting there idling I noticed oil coming from around a loose charge air pipe clamp. This was really not good. Well turns out my hx35 finally started to show signs of it's age. Time for a rebuild, and I feel lucky i didn't drive it home, I can only imagine what would have happened.

Maybe its time for me to build my next set of compounds??

Went 4 wheeling with the boys, they had the ez go mom and I rode the ranger.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
Finally finishes the build out at our bakery. ..now for final inspections tomorrow and health inspection on Friday.

Drove 620 miles round trip to pick up a used front diff for my RZR. Just got back home a few hours ago....beers are really going down good!

Back