How did you spend your Sunday???

Started building a bumper for my truck.
e8atynun.jpg

3usetu9y.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

Trimmed a tree . . . with a Cummins. Some huge limbs fell kinda on to the neighbor's property. He said "why don't you use the tractor?" Because this is cooler, then skinny pedal straight to floor and let the awesome happen!!!

Washed some dishes, played and napped with my 7 month old, went for a walk with my wife and child.

I spend pretty much all weekend buffing, polishing, and waxing the fifth wheel camper... I'm paying to have it done next time...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
To end my Sunday I bought some beer...but had to put a lock on the fridge in the garage to keep our teenager out of the beer...drilled a hole in a Freon line and destroyed the fridge, now i have warm beer. le sigh

Installed a tap in the IP so as to read case-pressure.

IMG_2085_zps6c7cebf2.jpg

I like that. It would be nice if there was threaded adjustment for the case pressure as well. No tapping and hoping. LOL

SHughes To end my Sunday I bought some beer...but had to put a lock on the fridge in the garage to keep our teenager out of the beer...drilled a hole in a Freon line and destroyed the fridge, now i have warm beer. le sigh

Not good. That's about how my Sunday went. Fixed two things, and a serious 3rd thing pops up.

Back