how many out there are building 2.5 trucks

When the 2.5 becomes the 2.6. Do you agree that the rules should be like street stock? Include hanging weight but like said above on boxes. What about warter to air inercoolers? Dually tires only on factors dual trucks?

no air to water, i am mixed on duals rule, if anything make it a srw class and keep carnage down

When the 2.5 becomes the 2.6. Do you agree that the rules should be like street stock? Include hanging weight but like said above on boxes. What about warter to air inercoolers? Dually tires only on factors dual trucks?

no air to water, i am mixed on duals rule, if anything make it a srw class and keep carnage down

3 things will help on the power in this class

2.5 true bore
no air to water
t4

Curious how much.

I'm gonna assume he means not to allow t4 footed chargers. I think the single wheel only thing would suck for those people that truly have a one ton.

I'm gonna assume he means not to allow t4 footed chargers. I think the single wheel only thing would suck for those people that truly have a one ton.

T4 chargers are legal. The 1200ish HP 2.6 trucks are using t6.

i am at the point 2.5 or 2.6.. I think 2.6 will be gone in a few years

I think 2.6 will stay around for awhile. But I also think 2.5 is going to become a pretty hot class. I built my truck for 2.5.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2.5 is taking off pretty well here. Right now there is a good progression between classes. I agree with Dan, 2.5 needs to stay T4, no clipped wheels, and air/air.

2.5 - 800-900
2.6 - 1100-1200
3.0 - 1400-1500

2.5 is taking off pretty well here. Right now there is a good progression between classes. I agree with Dan, 2.5 needs to stay T4, no clipped wheels, and air/air.

2.5 - 800-900
2.6 - 1100-1200
3.0 - 1400-1500

This...
Which is also why my truck never be more than a workstock truck lol

I think it should be srw for a factory srw and duals for a factory dual truck. I do not agree with allowing duals on srw trucks in the 2.5 class

I thought the whole point of 2.5 was to limit hp. Why do they refuse to make good turbo rules

I think it should be srw for a factory srw and duals for a factory dual truck. I do not agree with allowing duals on srw trucks in the 2.5 class

Then a dually with dual 35's and horsepower will win 90% of time more traction. SRW class would make if fun and less parts to break

What about letting them run a zz runner on the mechanical trucks, newer trucks are running programmers that are not factory...just curious of your thoughts on that

Most of the rules I have seen have said no runner intakes....

Same as I have read , but I find it interesting that no one questions programmers in this class...somewhat quick hp....lolo...and in today's market they give you a lot of options inside programmer, fuel deliver, timing advancement and ect

Same as I have read , but I find it interesting that no one questions programmers in this class...somewhat quick hp....lolo...and in today's market they give you a lot of options inside programmer, fuel deliver, timing advancement and ect

It's not a stock class. Programming open as you could run a 13mm on a mechanical truck.

Most of the rules I have seen have said no runner intakes....

I agree. Should be stock style Some are getting away with the bb tooling in 2.5 but I still think that should be no go!

Back