Industrial dyno day today

YOUNG GUNS15

Im AWESOME!!!!
Who all is going? It seems like a lot of compd members show up but we never speak to each other! So If you see me there say hi! I'll be wearing a black NHRDA shirt. Also, dimitri is gunning for Vaoutlaw, from the Facebook videos and pictures it looks like he might have a nitrous system that will blow everything apart. Should be fun!

Looks like D also trailered down last years DPC truck and this years DPC truck too.

What was the correction factor?

Vaoutlaw wasn't here, dimitri just had a grudge and thought he was going to prove to the dodge boys he can still make more power than the dodge boys. But ended up blowing a head gasket or something. Lots of oil was pouring out of the engine when it was all said and done.

Correction factor was 18% I made 500 uncorrected with a weird injector setup and low timing, runs stronger than my 66 on the street with not even half the injector/timing.

Ouch 18%. Seems like every dyno in our area is through the roof with CF. I'm really starting to second guess the rest of the internet dyno numbers.

Ouch 18%. Seems like every dyno in our area is through the roof with CF. I'm really starting to second guess the rest of the internet dyno numbers.

Thing is, there are several guys that run right on the money to their dyno numbers at the track with these sky high correction factors. It confuses the hell out of me sometimes, I just want I get to the track! That's where it all counts for something more than a kick in the pants and 85 bucks worth of ashes. LOL

So Dimitri was ~1475hp uncorrected yesterday. So within 3% of his 1514hp uncorrected at the spring fling...

Just further going to show how obscene some of these correction factors are.

Spring fling was in Dillsburg, PA which has an elevation of 659ft asl, vs Industrial Injection in Murray, UT with an Elevation of 4300ft asl. So greater then a 3600ft difference and yet within 3%.

Last edited:
So Dimitri was ~1475hp uncorrected yesterday. So within 3% of his 1514hp uncorrected at the spring fling...

Last year there was a 22% correction factor at rocky mountain rumble, a friend of mine was running 13.4 at 104 with a 7800 pound truck, he rolled 618 the next day with 22% correction. Guys like that are the ones that are confusing.

I'm not arguing for or against it. Im just pointing out that some people up here in Utah and other high elevation states can run right on the money with their high correction factor dyno numbers.

Spring fling was in Dillsburg, PA which has an elevation of 659ft asl, vs Industrial Injection in Murray, UT with an Elevation of 4300ft asl. So greater then a 3600ft difference and yet within 3%.

Looks like us Dodge Boys are still firmly on TOP ....

Back