Industrial dyno day today

Sorry to hear you lost the motor but WOW, 1800 is amazing. When you get Mark beat on the bottle, maybe I'll putt on up to Ideeho and see if that little scrawny Chevy wants a fuel only re-match against my ugly old first gen.
You take care up there.

RonA

I must be out of the loop. Dimitri, what happened to you going head to head with Shane?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I must be out of the loop. Dimitri, what happened to you going head to head with Shane?

this winter it sounds like ... Im still trying to push and get ready .. now that my engine has to come back out i can go ahead and get all the parts from 2010 early 2011 out of there and step up the fueling system .. i have been needing to for a long time but now i have a reason ... shane needs to finish his season as well then its time

Sorry to hear you lost the motor but WOW, 1800 is amazing. When you get Mark beat on the bottle, maybe I'll putt on up to Ideeho and see if that little scrawny Chevy wants a fuel only re-match against my ugly old first gen.
You take care up there.

RonA

thank you !!! You have always been a good friend ron...i dont think i lost the engine .. just a head gasket were thinking.. it just pressured up and blew out the rear main ..i even had gates dumping too .. just not enough i guess ..i drove it into the shop to start pulling the engine today ... hahahaha hell yeah ron you need to make a trip up it would be a pleasure to take on your truck fuel to fuel again .. that was a blast .. im not sure if you fish or not but will head out and see what kind of trouble we can find.. One good thing about going up against someone that sprays alot and says he does not .. is being at one time the same person LOL takes a bull **** artist when it comes to nos to see another one LOL

Last edited:
I agree on the "Spiked" graph Dmitri. I wonder if there is a way to compare the area under the curve?

Last edited:
I still think some of the cummins pullers own the high hp category but there is a o mistaken your truck makes some serious power Dimitri

Ok, one 1400 hp duramax was ghetto fogged, the other one blew the radiator to hell. The one that was ghetto fogged made 1009 on 18% correction.

So uncorrected
1200hp single cab
855hp extended cab

There are more than a few dodge boys that can compete with that! Just sayin. LOL

Last edited:
50 % LMAO hahahahahahahaha ahhhhhh keeps getting better ... 14% equals 50% i dont get it lol ... carry on tho :) ps i didnt say you said that i was just laughing at the people that did

Yeah, not me that said it.
I had no idea what it equaled to that's why I asked.
I kinda laughed when I heard "that's a 50% correction right there" looking at trucks that were making 500+ on the Dyno & thinking to myself, I know I've rode it that truck & know its not only 250HP LoL

Seen you got the engine pulled, get it torn down enough to see what happened just yet?

Back