Industrial dyno day today

Seems that way. Would mean a lot more when you both hit the same dyno and have 200hp on him though.

Pretty sure D spilt the block.
All the oil came out of everywhere, front & rear main
As well as when the hood was poped, everywhere was soaked with oil, under hood liner as well as everything on top from passenger to driver side.

Custom auto's dyno was running a 1.14 correction factor, not sure how many % that equals out to tho..

So Dimitri was ~1475hp uncorrected yesterday. So within 3% of his 1514hp uncorrected at the spring fling...

Just further going to show how obscene some of these correction factors are.

Spring fling was in Dillsburg, PA which has an elevation of 659ft asl, vs Industrial Injection in Murray, UT with an Elevation of 4300ft asl. So greater then a 3600ft difference and yet within 3%.

If a guy runs enough juice elevation would not be a factor; if the fuel is all used then what good does more air do? when someone, on fuel only, who is overfueled makes the same uncorrected power at greatly differing elevations I will be surprised. (wouldn't be the first time) My experiance is that I picked up 4-5 10ths going from slc, UT to topeka KS. fuel only.

I do agree that n20 yeilds the CF pointless as a guy can simply up the jet size to burn all fuel. So a good question might be as to whether Dmitri uses the same n20 setup everywhere he goes or does he tune his n20 according to conditions? I would guess he tunes.

If a guy runs enough juice elevation would not be a factor; if the fuel is all used then what good does more air do? when someone, on fuel only, who is overfueled makes the same uncorrected power at greatly differing elevations I will be surprised. (wouldn't be the first time) My experiance is that I picked up 4-5 10ths going from slc, UT to topeka KS. fuel only.

I do agree that n20 yeilds the CF pointless as a guy can simply up the jet size to burn all fuel. So a good question might be as to whether Dmitri uses the same n20 setup everywhere he goes or does he tune his n20 according to conditions? I would guess he tunes.

You can NEVER push enough nitrous to Completely fix the density/AmbientTemp and Air Quality issue's of elevation and Barometric Pressure.

If it Were Possible the fuel would never light due to too low of a temp....

It would take some 6-7 15lbs BOTTLES to equal what some of the CFM these turbo's produce....Because you HAVE to overcome origonal turbo volume BEFORE you can correct 100%.....untill them its just a slight offset.

Might not make sense to some, but thats the way it is. It takes much more than just more nitrous...

$.02

Last edited:
We want to thank Industrial Injection for the great Dyno event, was a lot of fun!

Looks like us Dodge Boys are still firmly on TOP ....

you wish slim LOL everyone all day except me was set to 1.8 I was set to uncorrected myself only i did that because i need to know where i stood with the new nos vs old it does me no good to cheat myself preparing against you and shane come fall .. i was roughly 1250 to 1300 on fuel judging by the dyno graph exactly where i was in PA against you ... I added alot more nos to gain that 300 hp extra ... putting me 150 above your ass ... if you think the dodge boys are firlmy on top i will have me engine fixed next week and ill show up anywhere any time to heads up before fall brawl and show you just how far back you are:) remember tho if you have plans of only making the peak power in 50 rpm instead of 1100 like me you better figure out a way around that .. cause were going to a loaded dyno buddy ....:) 50 rpm spikes dont exist in our world .. we run hard to the MAX LOL ps if you have plans of drag racing that engine when you excpet my challenge better put them on hold my friend cause you will loose your engine competeting heads up :) later buddy

even on top of that mark everyone was already a 100hp tighter on our dyno set at 1.8 than the non loaded dyno exactly like you ran on inside industrials shop :) food for thought buddy ... I promise did you see me loose an intercooler at 1514 in PA mark ...???? NO but i sure blew it to **** at 1800 uncorrected :) Think about it buddy .... And you know im not bluffing .. and if you thought i was you would be sadly mistaken my friend.. There were 2 other maxes that laid down 1426 and 1429 ... I still had 400 on them ... and i personally helped build one of them :) I dare you or the nay sayers on comp D to call my BLUFF I DARE you :) I cant wait to re dyno against you ... Till the next time or the bull **** posts that follow in this thread about correction or non will see you ...PS lets see a fuel only number out of that common rail next time .. if it can dyno on fuel that is ;)

thanks.

some think that it equals out to a 50% correction factor

50 % LMAO hahahahahahahaha ahhhhhh keeps getting better ... 14% equals 50% i dont get it lol ... carry on tho :) ps i didnt say you said that i was just laughing at the people that did

Last edited:
comp D says cummins are still on top or mark :) reality and i say BACK IT UP BOYS :) anytime anywhere .. anyplace all you gotta do is step up big boys :)

even on top of that mark everyone was already a 100hp tighter on our dyno set at 1.8 than the non loaded dyno exactly like you ran on inside industrials shop :) food for thought buddy ... I promise did you see me loose an intercooler at 1514 in PA mark ...???? NO but i sure blew it to **** at 1800 uncorrected :) Think about it buddy .... And you know im not bluffing .. and if you thought i was you would be sadly mistaken my friend.. There were 2 other maxes that laid down 1426 and 1429 ... I still had 400 on them ... and i personally helped build one of them :) I dare you or the nay sayers on comp D to call my BLUFF I DARE you :) I cant wait to re dyno against you ... Till the next time or the bull **** posts that follow in this thread about correction or non will see you ...PS lets see a fuel only number out of that common rail next time .. if it can dyno on fuel that is ;)

Screenshot_2013-05-07-21-38-58_zpsce04413d.png

So Dimitri was ~1475hp uncorrected yesterday. So within 3% of his 1514hp uncorrected at the spring fling...

Just further going to show how obscene some of these correction factors are.

Spring fling was in Dillsburg, PA which has an elevation of 659ft asl, vs Industrial Injection in Murray, UT with an Elevation of 4300ft asl. So greater then a 3600ft difference and yet within 3%.

OHHH yes i seem to have forgot that i added 500 HP worth of nos and lost 50 horse LMAO Carry on mr correction or non correction factor math professor ;) ahhhhh good times..:) what i cant wait for is one of you to actually step up and call that poor lil red truck out LMAO ;)

Good luck to mark and Dmitri.

thank you ron i really appreciate that :) remember when we dynoed and i blew the trans up at 1633 uncorrected .. I used a bit more nos than that day .. trans held but i only got 1800 ron ... i thought for sure i had it buddy .. that dam 2k mark is a ***** to hit ...

All i wanna know is why cant you use periods not a bunch of smiling faces

Back