Industrial VP Rumor???

is that even english?

:eek:wned::hehe::hehe: I'm dying right now!

This guy is also a "sponSHered" sled puller also. He Sent me a pm about buying my smarty, and that's what he said.

And hoffs, if someone hit the 1,000 mark on a VP on fuel, we would all know about it. :rules:

I wish we could b***h slap all the guys that bring up p-pumps in a VP thread.

Ditto!:thankyou2: Some people(like me) have their reasons for liking the VP.

im with yall. even with all the grief.....

i guess im just gonna hafta change it out and see what happens. i hate to change out a 1000$ pump but im guessin im stuck ....cant come up with nuthin else. the comps goin back for a tuneup this weekend and then its on to a new vp..dammit...

im with yall. even with all the grief.....

i guess im just gonna hafta change it out and see what happens. i hate to change out a 1000$ pump but im guessin im stuck ....cant come up with nuthin else. the comps goin back for a tuneup this weekend and then its on to a new vp..dammit...

Dang it bud.....:bang sorry for all the grief....can't wait to see you start cranking out some numbers though...:rockwoot:

thanks dude...the worst part is im gonna change it cuz theres nuthin else left to do. i been all over it and cant figure nuthin out cept for the vp is weak and its not makin enuff fuel for the top end

275/625 sure aint gonna cut it for what ive spent on it..

any of yall seen any of my other posts bout all this ya know i been fightin it for awhile and its like beatin my head against the wall

thanks dude...the worst part is im gonna change it cuz theres nuthin else left to do. i been all over it and cant figure nuthin out cept for the vp is weak and its not makin enuff fuel for the top end

275/625 sure aint gonna cut it for what ive spent on it..

any of yall seen any of my other posts bout all this ya know i been fightin it for awhile and its like beatin my head against the wall

Understood......I would like to see what happens with the update on the box though...if it does anything!

I just like the fact that you use the truck for work.....Mine is the same way with runnin the farm and I haven't yet put it on the rollers or back to work with my set-up....still trying to break everything in!.......:bang

You Will Be Amazed At What This Pump Will Do Ive Seen What It Does And It Will Break That 1000 Rwhp On Fuel Only Mark Will The Right Set Up Anything Possible Know Days So Maybe Instead Of Saying How Horrible This Pump Is Maybe All Your Negitive Thoughts About This Pump May Want To Hold Off For A Few Months Til More People Can Get The Real Numbers

Well if you saw what it can do....what the heck did it do? 500hp? 600hp? 1,000,000hp? What not give us some info on the setup?

Why does everyone keep secrets in the hobby?

the sigma pump? really?? with a $10,000-$15,000 price tag, lets leave that pump out of the conversation

So you think this pump will make the VP truck compete in a Super Street class against 13 and 14mm ag pumps?? I dont think so dude!! Lets face it. The "p" pump has way to many options and I dont believe it will ever be able to compete with a p pump. At least not when you get into unlimited singles and twins and stuff like that. Im speaking from a sled pulling side. Never dynoed before. But I agree. Sigma is in a class of its own! Nothing compares.

You Will Be Amazed At What This Pump Will Do Ive Seen What It Does And It Will Break That 1000 Rwhp On Fuel Only Mark Will The Right Set Up Anything Possible Know Days So Maybe Instead Of Saying How Horrible This Pump Is Maybe All Your Negitive Thoughts About This Pump May Want To Hold Off For A Few Months Til More People Can Get The Real Numbers

dUDE!! wHAT iS wITH yOUR fREAKING cAPITAL lETTER fOR eACH wORD? dO iT aLL iN cAPS oR sOMETHING aT lEAST!

So you think this pump will make the VP truck compete in a Super Street class against 13 and 14mm ag pumps?? I dont think so dude!! Lets face it. The "p" pump has way to many options and I dont believe it will ever be able to compete with a p pump. At least not when you get into unlimited singles and twins and stuff like that. Im speaking from a sled pulling side. Never dynoed before. But I agree. Sigma is in a class of its own! Nothing compares.

when did i say anything about vp trucks competing with p-pumps in a super street class?? if that was directed toward me...

2tone12v- Nobody really thinks that this new pump will compete with the big p pumps. We just want something half way reliable that will get us close to the same stage as them. That is the point that coon was trying to make. If we do get a pump to make big power we will still be able to adjust fueling from inside the cab! Can you do that?

unless someone is reading a post i made that i dont know about...the only thing i was trying to say in regaurds to a p-pump was when someone mentioned a vp pump in comparison to a sigma pump...

i said it was a silly comparison in price alone

never mentioned anything about p-pumps in general and how they would do in super street sled pulling classes agains vp trucks??

I dont think VPs will ever compete with Ppumped trucks in the unlimiteds as there is no reason for it. What are you gonna do, drive your 1800hp hood stacked lazy giant single turboed fiberglass funnycar bodied truck to work and pull on the weekends? the adjustability of the VP is for real street trucks. The guys building dedicated racers/pullers know that and arent offering 5k+ to anybody to make them one either, so nobody has. The VP crowd wants a pump that will fuel for 1200hp and still be useable in a DD reliably. II seems to have raised the bar for the VP crowd a bit and I think if it a big seller then you will see more companies make them and then the next step up and so on. but no one is gonna spend the cash it takes to develop a pump that the market cant/wont support a profit on. IMHO.

when did i say anything about vp trucks competing with p-pumps in a super street class?? if that was directed toward me...

Coon I have no idea why I quoted you on that. I was meaning to post to Kman and them back on 139-140 range. Sorry for that. Just poking a little fun at them. I like backing Kman in a corner. He took a p pumped 24 valve back to a vp haha. So I cant let him live it down! Sorry bout that

Back