Industrial VP Rumor???

850HP on #2 only has already been done......900 on spray is not all that great IMO

i would be hesitant to say that, considering the small amount of information available about this 900hp truck

ie. we know it has a small shot of spray, a II pump, and twins

^very broad

IMO i dont think that is enough info to start comparing it to a 850hp fuel only truck - stating what is impressive and what is not

Well if someone give me beans, I will be glad to spill them . You know..... for test purposes and all.

850HP on #2 only has already been done......900 on spray is not all that great IMO

ha ha i would love to see a dyno sheet to back this claim up and i dont want to see farmboys dyno sheet of a bogus 807 hp on fuel. thats a pretty big claim to have there with no back up. 900 on spray is absolutely great on a VP truck. you act like that number happens all the time. YES on a CR. again show me proof and i will be the first to apologize but till then, BS flag is up

well 850hp on #2 has not been done on a vp! Dont even think 800 has been done!

beat me to it... Karl also ran a best of 11.01@124mph with his full weight truck.... That to me is more than enough proof of 850HP!!

Lavon

HP_Calculator.jpg

Notice the trap speed and watch the video again.... he smoked the lights.... the 110MPH means he actually ran around 11.8-12.1 depending on his gearing.
H.jpg

Lavon

Last edited:
Back