Industrial VP Rumor???

ok i will be the first to apologize because i forgot about his truck honestly . now back to the comment about its no big deal to have a 900 hp vp truck. bull chit. redline is the only person to have definate proof of a vp truck that is over 800 hp on fuel only. congrats and my apologies.

Im with you on the 900HP vp thing.... It is a big deal, heck aside from other local diesel heads, every car motor head still flips out when I tell them the numbers and times from my truck at a meer 600HP. So take my truck and add 300HP?!, guys, that's a lot of power were talking about. We get spoiled reading compD about all the 1000HP trucks out there, but then we go cruise through town and realize that a 600HP 4x4 truck will still OWN nearly every car that it meets on the street.

Lavon

don't get me wrong i am not saying it's not a good number, but with all the talk of II's new pump i am expecting to see 900+ on #2 only and maybe with some tweaking it will be done this year

ha ha i would love to see a dyno sheet to back this claim up and i dont want to see farmboys dyno sheet of a bogus 807 hp on fuel. thats a pretty big claim to have there with no back up. 900 on spray is absolutely great on a VP truck. you act like that number happens all the time. YES on a CR. again show me proof and i will be the first to apologize but till then, BS flag is up

I think you should spend more time trying to do something yourself instead of being the 'expert' on what everybody else does. I've come to expect stuff like this from you though. Always mouthing about something or somebody. Proof is here any time you wanna come see it you are more than welcome.:Cheer:

I think you should spend more time trying to do something yourself instead of being the 'expert' on what everybody else does. I've come to expect stuff like this from you though. Always mouthing about something or somebody. Proof is here any time you wanna come see it you are more than welcome.:Cheer:

gus, never said anything bad about you, just the dyno run. you know as well as i do that it was not on a 248 dyno which is the diesel standard dyno. lets take the times of redlines truck and mph and compare to yours. virtually the same truck so weight shouldnt play a factor. redline is .5 seconds faster and almost 7 mph faster. your telling me thats only 50hp difference between the 2? i understand your truck runs strong, never said it didnt but untill you put that thing on a 248, i call bs on the 807. again never said anything bad about you and if you ever do put it on the 248 again, i will be the first to apologize to you . just like winslett did. everyone called his 990hp run bullcrap because it was not on a 248, then on maddogs dyno at j and h he put down over a 1000hp . same thing.

:umno:

YOU are the one who thinks your opinion is the only one. no matter what i post up that im doing to my truck, you post up what you think i should be doing.

anyone with who goes out and buys the best parts that everyone makes can have your truck gus, it doesnt take a phd to spend $30,000 and bolt a bunch of **** on a vehicle.

:umno:

YOU are the one who thinks your opinion is the only one. no matter what i post up that im doing to my truck, you post up what you think i should be doing.

anyone with who goes out and buys the best parts that everyone makes can have your truck gus, it doesnt take a phd to spend $30,000 and bolt a bunch of **** on a vehicle.

You have a lot to learn. Again let me say this - don't care what you're doing to your truck. Have fun and spend that money! BTW - you have way more in your truck than I do in mine.

You been nosing around in my check book again? You better stay outta there if you know what's good for you. I'll agree with you there - anybody can do what I do. Whatever made you think that my truck came straight from heaven or hell for that matter? :hehe: Anybody can do what you're doing too if they wanna spend a little. The point - anybody can do it and that's the beauty of it since you haven't caught on to that already.

gus, never said anything bad about you, just the dyno run. you know as well as i do that it was not on a 248 dyno which is the diesel standard dyno. lets take the times of redlines truck and mph and compare to yours. virtually the same truck so weight shouldnt play a factor. redline is .5 seconds faster and almost 7 mph faster. your telling me thats only 50hp difference between the 2? i understand your truck runs strong, never said it didnt but untill you put that thing on a 248, i call bs on the 807. again never said anything bad about you and if you ever do put it on the 248 again, i will be the first to apologize to you . just like winslett did. everyone called his 990hp run bullcrap because it was not on a 248, then on maddogs dyno at j and h he put down over a 1000hp . same thing.

I know I know. We'll talk if over later. You about to get your truck situated?

I know I know. We'll talk if over later. You about to get your truck situated?

yeah got it pretty much done. gotta do a little work with the tranny. lock up switch and a switch for overdrive. should be back at the house next week then i am going to work the rearend over with some coilovers and some ladder bars. then it should be nearly complete. i cant wait.

yeah got it pretty much done. gotta do a little work with the tranny. lock up switch and a switch for overdrive. should be back at the house next week then i am going to work the rearend over with some coilovers and some ladder bars. then it should be nearly complete. i cant wait.

That's gonna be fun. :woohoo:

yeah i cant wait. thanks gus and i am done:poke: the pot lol. you both have 2 of the strongest vp trucks so congrats to both. i will call ya later gus.

No worries bud. I gotta get back on the ball and finish up couple things myself. The cold season always slows me down something awful. Hollar at me if you get a chance and make sure to let me know when you get finished with the truck. :rockwoot:

No worries bud. I gotta get back on the ball and finish up couple things myself. The cold season always slows me down something awful. Hollar at me if you get a chance and make sure to let me know when you get finished with the truck. :rockwoot:

will do. talk to ya later bud.

You Will Be Amazed At What This Pump Will Do Ive Seen What It Does And It Will Break That 1000 Rwhp On Fuel Only Mark Will The Right Set Up Anything Possible Know Days So Maybe Instead Of Saying How Horrible This Pump Is Maybe All Your Negitive Thoughts About This Pump May Want To Hold Off For A Few Months Til More People Can Get The Real Numbers

You Will Be Amazed At What This Pump Will Do Ive Seen What It Does And It Will Break That 1000 Rwhp On Fuel Only Mark Will The Right Set Up Anything Possible Know Days So Maybe Instead Of Saying How Horrible This Pump Is Maybe All Your Negitive Thoughts About This Pump May Want To Hold Off For A Few Months Til More People Can Get The Real Numbers

Punctuation/ Grammar is not your friend. :poke:

Thats a pretty hefty clam for something that has NEVER been done before. Where did you see what it will do? who's truck?

what about the guys runnin sigma's!! A vp will never compare to a p-pump for hp or reliabilty

Back