Issue with my 6.0... already!

I could be wrong I thought the RE trans were electric and the RH were vac? You could also just use an NV4500 or 5600 and forget the auto. and the TCM

how well does the torqueshift hold up to power? i guess all autos need upgrading when power is added, but i mean in comparison to say the chrysler trannies, how do they hold up? i do like the 5 gears in the torqueshift tho...

ok, got a new to me ficm, threw it on and it took awhile for it to start, but it started. then i shut it down. then no start again... tried a few times to get it going, and finally it kicked on.. i figured maybe the batteries were low on power so i drove it around a little while.. came home, shut it down, then tried to start it again, no start!

after a little messing around with it, i found that if i let the fuel pump fully finish priming the system, it would start almost immediately.. but if i would kill it, and try to start immediately after shutdown, it wouldnt start...

my question now is, which sensor would cause this to happen?

Man..... i just found this forum today and been reading through all the posts but i've spent about 45 minutes on this one alone. Dude....... i just wish i had half your patience.... i mean geez.... i would've drove the freaking truck of the cliff by now but you are determined. I hope i never have any issues with mine like what your having. My hats off to you man and i hope you get it fixed.

i finally got that dern cummins from my friend! now ive got to save some pennies to buy the gasket set to put it back together lol!

Back