Jefferson State Diesel Nationals July 10th 2010

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the 2nd Annual Jefferson State Diesel Nationals , July 10th at Redding Dragstrip. This event will include a full day of Diesel Drag Racing , Sled Pulling , Show n Shine , Dyno Competition and the crowd favorite the Burnout Contest.

0710a-XL.gif

i went to this event last year, awesome people, lots of trucks, it was a full house, i'd recommend if your in the area to check out this event.

It'll be "warm" out but still be a bada$$ event!!! More time for the guys to do the planning this year will make an already awesome event even better!!!

Thank you Jeremy and Chris, and thank you to the NHRDA! LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!!!

Hey looks like so far I can make it this year. What sled pull classes are there.

hoping to make it with all three rigs the two trucks and the 5.9 blazer it was a blast in o8

Please note that the event date has changed to July 10th, mods should have the poster updated soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

That SUCKS!!!!!! Not a good date for me..... Guess I have to take an hour or two break from it in the middle of the day..... Oh well, most of the day there is better than not going.

This is a great event last year and should be the same this year. Hopig to make it up for this one. It will be nice to see Randy and pat again. Shawn you think your going to make it this year. I know I had a great time talking to you at outback last year

Sorry about the change everyone but our local county fair decided it was going to change its normal time and we didn't want any conflict locally.

looks like i will be marking this one down. last year was awesome and im sure this one will be even better!

Last years event was bad a$$. Will be there for sure. Are you guys at Jefferson State having a dyno day at the shop again this year? Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Joe

I'm looking forward to making it this year. I had to miss last year when my trans lost a seal. Hopefully my truck stays running for this year!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back