Jefferson State Diesel Nationals July 10th 2010

I'm looking forward to making it this year. I had to miss last year when my trans lost a seal. Hopefully my truck stays running for this year!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Are you going to have a booth with product or just coming to watch? Look forward to meeting you and talking with you about the performax gauges.

Joe

Are you going to have a booth with product or just coming to watch? Look forward to meeting you and talking with you about the performax gauges.

Joe

Not sure yet on the booth, but I always have at least a "mini display" sitting in my camper (as well as a full system on my truck), so I can demonstrate the features of Performax and EV2 gauges.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'll be there for this one should be fun got to love the local events

Run your truck not your mouth.

seem to remember you on here (under a different name though, but you're not foolin anyone) talkin a lot of smack before this event last year, then turned out you left your truck in the parking lot.

Run your truck not your mouth.

seem to remember you on here (under a different name though, but you're not foolin anyone) talkin a lot of smack before this event last year, then turned out you left your truck in the parking lot.

that was on that other sight got a auto now with manual vb so should be able to get some decent times

that was on that other sight got a auto now with manual vb so should be able to get some decent times

Well speaking of that other site here is what your saying this year.

"Ya I'll be there even though the Jefferson state guys talk a lot of about my truck still love an event hope to see chriss truck there"

Dont have to have an automatic to run your truck and still have fun

Well speaking of that other site here is what your saying this year.

"Ya I'll be there even though the Jefferson state guys talk a lot of about my truck still love an event hope to see chriss truck there"

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang That's helping his cause, considering the reasons for that talk.

How's the new home treatin ya Beave? You gonna be able to come up for the event? We all miss havin ya around to :poke: and :kick:
:Cheer:

Yeah, we talk more about you than your truck. We would talk about your truck if it was tuned to run well not tuned to just smoke everyone out. It is nice to see you in diesel power making about 450HP ( Seat O Pants Meter ) At least they got a smokey pic for you. You should get a rematch against JSDCummins96 now that you have a tranny that will keep up.

How's the new home treatin ya Beave? You gonna be able to come up for the event? We all miss havin ya around to :poke: and :kick:
:Cheer:

He was asking when you were gonna be back beave so that he would quit getting :kick:

I don't miss you though. Plenty of people to :kick: around here.

Yeah, we talk more about you than your truck. We would talk about your truck if it was tuned to run well not tuned to just smoke everyone out. It is nice to see you in diesel power making about 450HP ( Seat O Pants Meter ) At least they got a smokey pic for you. You should get a rematch against JSDCummins96 now that you have a tranny that will keep up.

Hopefully smart enough to not use the busiest street in town with a 35 mph speed limit this time. And let others know about the race so we can all watch the humiliation.

He was asking when you were gonna be back beave so that he would quit getting :kick:

I don't miss you though. Plenty of people to :kick: around here.

At least I :kick: back

Kicking my wife's purse??? Take ya all day to think of one that didn't make sense???

Wouldn't do any good to kick it anyway, there's no money for parts in there...

ahhhhhhh....... now it makes a little sense..... But aren't you confusing me with Riles on that one? :poke:

I know its going to be in the triple diggits but what's the average temp in Redding in July?

BBD

Back