Jefferson State Diesel Nationals July 10th 2010

You know what guys I'm tired of getting ridiculed for the whole smoke thing you know when I first got my truck I thought Rollin coal on people was the coolest thing ever but I've grown up a little and can control my right foot my truck cleanse up the smoke with auto barley a haze I'm not trying to make any enemys just trying to enjoy the sport

Just a helpful hint then.........

The screen name commands a lot of respect and definately backs you up on having grown up a bit.

Eh, nothin wrong with Globalwarmer... its just saying a good F U to Al Gore... And the ABOUT 450HP is the funniest thing :thankyou2:, not to mention when you try to befriend Gary, then his next post says he wants ur head smashed with a hammer... Classic*bdh*

There is nothing wrong with openly having yourself known as global warmer??
You think it's helping our cause??

I'll be the first laughing when you start complaining about not being able to pass smog, because the "nothing wrong with being a global warmer" mentality, otherwaise known as a lack of self-control, is what brought it on.

Not saying I think it is wrong to blow smoke at all, I do it from time to time... Especially if I encounter and IDIOT driver (normal horns just dont make a point anymore), but it's not done everywhere I go.

And for the record I do believe that global warming is a farse...

I think this thread has been derailed for long enough...

Alright with that over with lets get ready for another great event it's always nice having something local

lol, starting in march there are street legal "event's" every other saturday night pretty much... at least we DO have a track =)

Well that's good hopefully we can get some good turnouts so they can keep street legals going

Well that's good hopefully we can get some good turnouts so they can keep street legals going

They tend to stay going fine, if Bob would actually put some money to advertising... the only reason they quit early at the end of the season was cause no-one turned out later on... but trust me, for the first few months it will be PACKED

Eh thats cool, the date's look good, at least there are not many on NHRDA Event days... when did that calender come out on the reddingdragstrip.net website? I have been checkin a lot cause i was curious

Dont have to have an automatic to run your truck and still have fun

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang That's helping his cause, considering the reasons for that talk.

How's the new home treatin ya Beave? You gonna be able to come up for the event? We all miss havin ya around to :poke: and :kick:
:Cheer:

Oh it's going pretty good. I'm hoping to make it up for the event but we will see what happens.

He was asking when you were gonna be back beave so that he would quit getting :kick:

I don't miss you though. Plenty of people to :kick: around here.

Lol yeah I bet there is. Yeah I need to call up to the shop one of these days, I have been feeling to good about myself lately lol

Back