Jit scam artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call out JIT and say he's 100% a lier if he doesn't come on here and say he shipped a completley different pump.

Not that it helps but this is what he sent back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-11-13-30-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-11-13-30-19.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
Nobody has proven who is right or wrong yet.

look up "preponderance of evidence"

the people I deal with regularly on this and other forums do not have threads like this written about them... It seems illogical to me for this guy to come on and post all this if it's false. He's been around a long time, his posts are clear and concise, and he appears to be savvy with the ins/outs of buying/selling online and the way PayPal policies work.

As such, he appears to have actual evidence and is willing to present it... To the extent of filing a police report (filing a false report is a crime)

Whereas the other guy hasn't presented any evidence to the contrary. The screen caps of the PM's support the original story/claims presented by the OP.

Like I said, *I* (and I'm sure other members) appreciate the heads-up, even if the OP doesn't get his pump/money back and if the buyer isn't convicted of anything.

look up "preponderance of evidence"

the people I deal with regularly on this and other forums do not have threads like this written about them... It seems illogical to me for this guy to come on and post all this if it's false. He's been around a long time, his posts are clear and concise, and he appears to be savvy with the ins/outs of buying/selling online and the way PayPal policies work.

As such, he appears to have actual evidence and is willing to present it... To the extent of filing a police report (filing a false report is a crime)

Whereas the other guy hasn't presented any evidence to the contrary. The screen caps of the PM's support the original story/claims presented by the OP.

Like I said, *I* (and I'm sure other members) appreciate the heads-up, even if the OP doesn't get his pump/money back and if the buyer isn't convicted of anything.

I was wondering how long time on this site would come into play, but JIT has been here a month longer than Mack. This means that length of time on website theory is irrelevant.

I Googled preponderance of evidence and came up with the fact that Mack is supposed to provide the evidence as JIT filed first with PayPal.

Mack, I am not saying you are wrong or that you are right. Neither am I saying JIT is wrong or right. I believe that someone is screwing someone and will eat popcorn and watch and see.

I realize JIT has been here a long time also, but I'm just calling it like I see it with the evidence I have before me.

pass the popcorn

I was wondering how long time on this site would come into play, but JIT has been here a month longer than Mack. This means that length of time on website theory is irrelevant.

I Googled preponderance of evidence and came up with the fact that Mack is supposed to provide the evidence as JIT filed first with PayPal.

Mack, I am not saying you are wrong or that you are right. Neither am I saying JIT is wrong or right. I believe that someone is screwing someone and will eat popcorn and watch and see.

I understand not everyone is going to look at it from the same angle and come out with the same opinion.

Maybe a good time for the mods to just kill the classifieds on here. Im pretty sure they have considered it for a long time now. Hopefully this gets a good remedy to the issue.

no need to cater to the lowest common denominator and punish everybody for the actions of a few...

I have never had one bad experience in 8yrs of CompD classifieds.

Ive delt with A LOT of guys on here. Ive only had 2 other people not like something I sold but both were resolved very quickly and were a long time ago. The only time I had a problem buying something was with that Rob Wright I posted the link to.

Maybe a good time for the mods to just kill the classifieds on here. Im pretty sure they have considered it for a long time now. Hopefully this gets a good remedy to the issue.

That would be a huge loss to the people that frequent this site. I use it constantly when I need parts and I am active on the site daily reading tech stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much built my entire pull truck off this site. That would kill me. :doh:

Sorry, but I don't agree on shutting it down. I've had better luck on here than ANY other form of buying used stuff. I, too, have built a lot of my truck with parts off CompD.

Sorry, but I don't agree on shutting it down. I've had better luck on here than ANY other form of buying used stuff. I, too, have built a lot of my truck with parts off CompD.

Agreed, shutting down the classifieds would be pointless and terrible for guys starting out with their trucks.

What would make more sense is not allowing either party involved to sell stuff on here until the situation is resolved. $.02

Agreed, shutting down the classifieds would be pointless and terrible for guys starting out with their trucks.

What would make more sense is not allowing either party involved to sell stuff on here until the situation is resolved. $.02

I agree with this anytime this type of situation arises.

Classifieds aren't going anywhere. This is the only place I'll send my friends to buy anything, because 99.5% of you are awesome, trustworthy folks. And that's what makes CompD what it is.

I agree, however there needs to be a different honor system to keep the stooges in line.

Case in point payed for a part on the 25th of September. Member has yet to provide a tracking number or reply to several emails and PM's as to the whereabouts of said part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back