July 26th, Stanislaus County Fair in Turlock, Ca

I know enough from your comments, here and elsewhere. You brings things to another level by attacking personaly. You show your maturity level with your disparaging comments about an officer, doing his job. Then you call me an asshole because I asked about it and used sarcasm to point out how your actions might have been less than responsible.

Whatever. I expected nothing less. Please continue to prove your self with your comments.

Bueller>....Time to put the truck on the trailer...Bueller?..

we had a lot of folks, but it wasn't the best track of the year that's for sure..it was typical turlock track. maybe just a tiny bit better than it usually is. i think we ran a little earlier this year which was nice. we had a good time and the grandstands (and pit area) were jam packed. i wanna say 35~ trucks in the 8000lb open diesel class. Congrats to John and Cole!

You guys that didn't go missed the best pull of the year.

1st- John Esteves
2nd- Nick
3rd- Cole
4th- Albert

I will have the video up shortly

There is always alot trucks there, all the locals from that area come out usally the guy's who don't do any traveling. How many classes? please tell me not just one!!!!

Glad you all a good time.

BBD

1 class! run-whatcha-brung 8000lb

There is always alot trucks there, all the locals from that area come out usally the guy's who don't do any traveling. How many classes? please tell me not just one!!!!

Glad you all a good time.

BBD

Nice vids Nick :)

You guy's really should stop supporting these organizations that don't even care enough about the diesels to give us classes :( that's BS and IMO they are using you and just want your money, they will continue to do so unless you make a stand. sorry for the rant

Congrates to all

BBD

Scott,

i'm not saying i disagree with you. But in their defense i'll say they always get a huge turnout and they pay money, although it isn't a lot. sure they don't have classes and that's a problem but I would say they are nicer to us than the VTPA. VPTA makes us run DEAD last, changes the sled during a class, etc.

I don't hate either of these organizations but we actually ran at a decent time last night..

All I'm saying is that I'm all ears so start talking :)
Nice vids Nick :)

You guy's really should stop supporting these organizations that don't even care enough about the diesels to give us classes :( that's BS and IMO they are using you and just want your money, they will continue to do so unless you make a stand. sorry for the rant

Congrates to all

BBD

Craig has payed out more than anyone around here at every single pull he puts on, and he always has strict tech and no BS classes.

-Tom

Tom,

we arent talking about Craig, or massetti for that matter... i have been to every one of craig's events and always come to support him. in av last time the only time i ran with the broke converter was to support him and the event. if craig wants to takeover turlock i'd be a happy camper :) but something tells me shipman is pretty well engrained in turlock.

all i was asking scott is what he is really suggesting. because i'm really liking just being able to hook almost every weekend this summer. that's all.

i'll obviosuly support anyone who supports us diesel guys.

Craig has payed out more than anyone around here at every single pull he puts on, and he always has strict tech and no BS classes.

-Tom

Back