July 3rd Lebonan Tn. Pull

Got any sponsers lined up? Was hoppin for a pull in the Knoxville area but i guess Cookevill is a little closer than the last

Guy's Ok I tried on the commentary side phil and i were thrown into it. I call tractor pulls. and Phill hadn't been on a mic in years. I will have the dates and tennitive dates for 2010 up soon on elitepullers.com Alsoo ck. our main company at WRPM- The Leading Edge In Concert & Racing Promotions to get a glimpse of our background in motorsports. Just bear with us and we'll get you there.
FORDY

Not much to bear with. It was a great time. Let's do it again real soon; I still have track grading fever !

Not much to bear with. It was a great time. Let's do it again real soon; I still have track grading fever !

x2 !! give chris a tractor and he will be occupied for hours! and were all ready to do it again also!

hell yeah. i tried to go to a pull down in brownsville, but the damn sled broke good thing i didnt go.

Had a great time. Deal me in !!!

Barry your the only guy that ive seen that when they pulled they jurked the front of the sled up about a foot!! :hehe: guess thats where the name "nail-it" comes from :Cheer:

Back