Let talk Engines!!!!!

I have been in touch with Wayne. Wayne owns "Thunder Brake" and I watched a video where they were looking for investors. When I first spoke with him, all I could do was offer investment monies. What I found out was they actually wanted someone to take the idea and market it. All they want to do is build them.

Over a year passed and I started this Stalnaker Racing Services deal. So, I contacted Wayne and asked for 20 units to fit 89-98.5 B series cummins. Wayne and I are working a deal out as we speak. They have changed up their design a bit and I am really impressed. I wont have a whole lot of trouble selling these things. lol

I will list a price when we settle up on what manufacturing cost are going to be. Of course, I'll have to test a few of them out first. LOL

That would make me change my mind on a 12v for sure!!! A large part of me just wants a huge, obnoxious, smokey turd between the fenders HAHAHA!!! Im just a guy that likes different, there are so many 12v rat rods out there for me to do the same. I just want to turn a few heads at shows and enjoy the think.

And we can all admit, a Detroit rapped out is quite the sound!

there are so many 12v rat rods out there for me to do the same

LOL, the small block Chevrolet of the diesel world.

Again, I don't think I will have any trouble selling the "Thunderbrake" just so long as I can keep them within a reasonable price. lol

I love the Detroit idea. No question about the rapped out Detroit sound. The lord said he would make something that screamed and crawed. He called it the Detroit. LOL

Back