lets see pics of traction bars

125ac0f8.jpg

cae36aeb.jpg

Are they're any other options besides going on the bottom side? I would rather not have them visible at all.
Somewhere I read about someone that had a set that were on the top side I believe.

The caltracs I feel are about as stealth as you can get, and they are about the best for street/strip use from what i've read.

Updated my traction bars awhile back, just posting a couple pics now. Ballistic joints front and rear, 2.5" dom tube 3/8" wall, Ball nose milled for a little kick.
100_1248.jpg

100_1246.jpg

100_1245.jpg

Just finished these they get the job done. No more hop and they put the power too the ground way better on a launch off the line. I got ballistic joints but i will never deal with them again worst service.
nf66o8.jpg

I waited 3 months for some links from ballistic that were "backordered" I called multiple times and they told me they wouldn't order them from the supplier until they got more orders for them.

I waited 3 months for some links from ballistic that were "backordered" I called multiple times and they told me they wouldn't order them from the supplier until they got more orders for them.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. Never again...

-Steven

Crappy pic, but i got these from cummins performance and theyre guaranteed not to bend or break for life. And the whole kit was only 425$
DSC00318.jpg

Anyone have any pics for front bars? I was thinking about building a set for mine to help handle the stresses of pulling.

Crappy pic, but i got these from cummins performance and theyre guaranteed not to bend or break for life. And the whole kit was only 425$
DSC00318.jpg

you got a pic of them on your truck imthinkin about buyin some??? what do you think of them

Back