LMM upgrades

yea most people think that till they see the truck if want come to florida and get your a*s handed to you by the duramax pensacola diesel did injector work on it silver springs did turbo work and nos work to it speed and truck did propane when i first got the truck so if you want to go lets go the efi live gives me 600 hp at the engine so let me know i will walk all over you ooo

you cant beat the good ol propane :)

360 stockhp at flywheel plus 2 stacked tuners at 200hp a piece=760hp Dude your shorting yourself by 10hp.

vmp tuning tuned out the truck and thats what he told me when i got it back so thats what i went with

Right because everybody that ever had enough to run 11s in a lifted truck just threw their slips in the trash after they looked at them!

what you should do is spend some money and gey mad hp and than you will see a change but you have to relize its going to come down to money i get like 16 city and 27 highway and i have 750 at the wheels so it comes down to money

you better head down to the pattent office with your 27 MPG-750 HP D-MAX
GM and everyone else is going to be all over that.... reality is you got 27 MPG coming down a hill for a breif moment.

My LLY gets 35 MPG, has 1500HP, and runs 7's in the 1/4, after being detuned. It's never been on the dyno, and who keeps their timeslips?? I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. :umno::badidea:

Doesn't everyone drive a 750hp Duramax?!?!

:bang

Maybe he should continue his :blahblah1: on youtube.

well you must not know s**t about duramax if you did you would know its really easy to get power from programers from them and the duramax is faster than a cummins banks power proved it even know i hate that company they showed that a duramax is faster also theres a guy in california that if you pay him ten grand he can get you 64 mpg out of a duramax

Last edited:
i dont have videos right now or any dyno # or timeslips but nobody keeps time slips i have everything else back in florida 4340 billiet rods

you're an idiot and your LMM doesnt have 750rwhp.

"nobody keeps time slips"

Are you serious? Everyone keep my time slips. STFU.

who made the rods? Dont say some BS little local machine shop that no ones ever heard of custom made them for you, because anyone who builds dmax's either uses either Crower or Carillo or R&R rods.

what kind of transmission?

you're an idiot and your LMM doesnt have 750rwhp.

"nobody keeps time slips"

Are you serious? Everyone keep my time slips. STFU.

who made the rods? Dont say some BS little local machine shop that no ones ever heard of custom made them for you, because anyone who builds dmax's either uses either Crower or Carillo or R&R rods.

what kind of transmission?

i PMed him about his tranny....he claims its a $10000 fully custom trans and thats all he would say about it

i PMed him about his tranny....he claims its a $10000 fully custom trans and thats all he would say about it

yeah hes a moron. If its holding that much HP its one of two transmissions.

suncoast or ATS. Theres no other tranny that will hold that hp.

Hey Ben, maybe this guys related the guy with 1000hp high 10s in 2wd with a lifted truck.

hey its kinda funny to see what you guys think about suncoast and ats there all name if you guys want a sick a*s tranny call pro trans of central floida out of deland fl they are the ones that built it if you want proof ask about the 08 duramax

Im sure everybody here thinks your full of sh!t, so do yourself a favor go dyno or do a run down the 1320 & take a video to prove us all wrong.

hey its kinda funny to see what you guys think about suncoast and ats there all name

hahaha dude you're a freakin idiot you just put the nails in your own coffin with that sentence.

btw my truck is faster than yours!! neener neener neener:poke:

btw guys heres "Pro-Trans" http://www.planetflorida.net/protrans/

everyone call them up tomorrow and ask what they offer in terms of allison builds.

Last edited:
lots of money dumped about $13000 into it not counting the tranny work that was $10000

you dont know how to do any of your own work, so 13,000 you stated includes labor. No way you can make a reliable 750rwhp with 13,000, especially considering you had to set aside at least 4,500 of that for your sweet bad-azz lift and rimzz with low proz'. How does that do offroad? I bet my vw beetle could do better than that.

ben

I'm bettin this is some junior high aged kid who's daddy has a lifted LMM with a few things done to it. Lets just hope he learns some grammar and punctuation skills before makes it back to reality.

Back