LMM upgrades

damn..all these DA Florida people giving the normal Florida people a bad name..

if you haven't dynoed it or ran it down the track STFU, you are making yourself look like a fool more and more with every reply.

i runn at county line drag strip in miami also the truck came lifted from the dealership its really f**king funny you guys are like two year olds oooooo and for the record my dad is dead so is my mom so that how i dump so much money into the truck

You know buddy one video and one time slip would make us all be quiet and eat crow.

i have nothing with me because i am on my laptop my videos are in my office in florida i dont keep time slips because i am into it for fun not competition i wanted something quick so i got it

i have nothing with me because i am on my laptop my videos are in my office in florida i dont keep time slips because i am into it for fun not competition i wanted something quick so i got it

STFU

post what parts are in the engine. You're already 99% laughed off this forum, but theres a slim chance you can save yourself if you at least post some of the parts you are using.

some of the guys with the highest HP dmax's in the world post what kind of parts they have, so dont use that excuse "its secret and it cost a lot of money I wont say" like yours is something special and better and using some secret parts that those big HP competition guys dont have access to.

ben

Congratulations sir, you are the first guy ever, to claim something you know nothing about. Sorry for the crack about your Dad though, I honestly thought you were a child since you cannot punctuate to save your life.

I'm betting that there will be no parts list because it was all done at a shop, for X amount of $$$$, no idea what's in it, just that it has 750 HP, gets 27 MPG, and has nitrous and propane.

"turbo work"? "Nos work?" That is probably a picture of the principal at his school's LMM. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Some people's children, lol. And if he is lookin at Banks for his information he is definately not drivin an LMM......

my guess is that you would have to spend around 20 g's for a sound 750 hp....and thats not including labor....theres an LMM being built as we speak at Gillett Diesel in Utah and he is already pushing 25 grand with labor....also he is putting in a piston that is brand new, didnt give any info on it so i cant state what the piston is made of.....

STFU

post what parts are in the engine. You're already 99% laughed off this forum, but theres a slim chance you can save yourself if you at least post some of the parts you are using.

some of the guys with the highest HP dmax's in the world post what kind of parts they have, so dont use that excuse "its secret and it cost a lot of money I wont say" like yours is something special and better and using some secret parts that those big HP competition guys dont have access to.

ben

Make it 99.3%

i know one guy did do mid 25-27mpg driving 65mph with a 4094 and dual cp3 in diesel power while back... in a LMM slowlmm/fire0021 is his screenneme.

he is runing efi live

I have the issue somewhere here Adam. I believe it was 25.4

I think this thread is a good exercise in ignoring the village idiot. Don't validate this guy with responses, i've been down this road too many times.

That being said my buddy is heading up in his 08 LMM on we are going to dyno my 12 v with a few combinations. He would love to figure out how to get more mpg and hp out of his truck as it drinks almost as much as our work's FL80 lol!

I think this thread is a good exercise in ignoring the village idiot. Don't validate this guy with responses, i've been down this road too many times.

That being said my buddy is heading up in his 08 LMM on we are going to dyno my 12 v with a few combinations. He would love to figure out how to get more mpg and hp out of his truck as it drinks almost as much as our work's FL80 lol!

He needs to lose the DPF and EGR and the MPG will come up.

Back