MADDOG hits 1000hp on fuel only?

Dont be quiet Richard...inquiring minds want to know. did you get Stephen Hawking to help you tune the truck?

You should have seen the turbo's on Richards truck, It was evedent that Shane at Indrustrial Injection must have burned some midnight oil on those. Rchards truck went up smooth, krisp, and clean, it was the first time, I have watched a Dyno Queen on purpose.

Last edited:
I think he had it all along but wanted to make sure everything was puuuurfect before turning it loose. .....Hawkins, naaahh... he couldn't figure that out. But then, he could tell you at what point in time the event could have occurred. LOL

I saw them in Bowling Green. I think you could fit an HX35 in the inlet of his big turbo LOL IIRC, that truck has made a few fast passes in it's day, dunno if I'd call it a Dyno Queen.

Powerstroke Racer said:
Easy with a 1.25 correction factor.:evil

The 1013 hp was un-corrected, and the smoothing at 5. The corrected number was 1197 hp. I drove the truck 1300 miles round trip over the Rockies and did not change a thing.:bigsmile:
To those that doubt.:blahblah1: The Lightning will do the talking soon on how much power I can make with a 12 valve.:evil

MADDOG said:
The 1013 hp was un-corrected, and the smoothing at 5. The corrected number was 1197 hp. I drove the truck 1300 miles round trip over the Rockies and did not change a thing.:bigsmile:
To those that doubt.:blahblah1: The Lightning will do the talking soon on how much power I can make with a 12 valve.:evil
Enough with the talk,Put the truck on the track will ya.
You're starting to sound like Comp:blahblah1:
LOL :evil

oh and hurry up with my fabricator I have intercoolers that need to be welded!!

I was looking forward to coming up Sat to run on Richard's dyno but found out Fri afternoon it had been moved to Fri night. Already had plans. I was doing other stuff on Sunday and didn't know Richard had the dyno at the track that day. Great numbers both Richard and David. Robbie... I'm a little disappointed in 14s with you buddy.

duke1n said:
Robbie... I'm a little disappointed in 14s with you buddy.
If your so dissipointed how bout you meet him at the track and show him how slow it really is. See you rip on Robbie when you couldnt hope to do what he does on a bad day...I know theirs excuses, if i had an auto, i was busy, i had plans.... Spell check and repost dukey

Back