MADDOG hits 1000hp on fuel only?

Excellent. Raisin' the bar.... The scary thing is there is always more left.

WHERE WILL THIS MADNESS END!!!!

Sorry, lost it for a minute.

AWSOME #'s! that is too cool, id sure like to see what that truck would do at the track, evenmore if it had some laughing gas added:ylsuper:

wes

Powerstroke Racer said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Aw, Come on David. I know you can do better than that.

Ford guys are so sensitive lol. That said I think Richard's truck is one sweet ride myself. Love the old Fords...

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got it dailed in?

Maddog, finally got it dailed in. All it took was to remmember to release the parking brake before the run. :bang Mod good for 200+ Hp:woohoo: :woohoo:

Cogratulations, Richard.:bow: :bow:

simply amazing, but i have a couple questions...

what kinda torque does it make?
was this the FIRST EVER #2 only 1,000+hp cummins?
what rpm does that motor turn max?

QUOTE]Don't reply in this thread please. If you feel the need go ahead and start a new thread dedicated to bashing dukie.[/QUOTE] Thats funny, you turn most threads into bashing fords or alldiesels, so why dont you start specific threads for that? By the way, i didnt search DTR for your name, i was looking at old post and saw your name, and under it it said banned...couldnt help but clicking and giggling. Spell check, grammer check and repost...

Hey Duke and Cook, you guys mind if this thing goes back on topic now. This is not a place for your personal pissin contest. Were you guys married before or something? Take it to PM's or take it elsewhere!

Methinks there is a forum dedicated to this kind of banter gents, please use it.

Richard, my hat is off to you sir, FINE numbers!!!!

Let's see... I followed up someone about a funny CF with nary a mention of dinkus and the rest is history lol. If everyone wants the thread to stay on topic then STFU with the direct remarks. None of you are my daddy lol.

congrats Richard..figured it was close..

what way are you going home..I'm in Coeur d'Alene , if you come close let me know and I'll buy ya a rootbeer..you have my cell #

That truck is just sweet and the power is :evil :evil . I have a copy of the March 2005 edition of Off-Road of it. I picked the magazine up cause it was on the cover saying it put out 1,000 hp and 1,700 torque. I just had to see it. Congrats on rockin the rollers.

Back