MADDOG hits 1000hp on fuel only?

Dukey ='s :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
different forum same dukey

Winning an arguement on the internet is kinda like winning at ther Special Olympics...yes, you won......but you're still retarded.

I know, I know...going to hell...blah, blah, blah.... LOL

Powerstroke Racer said:
Dukey ='s :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:
different forum same dukey
Might be why his profile on DTR says BANNED?

MD, when will ya have the truck on the rollers again? What about the track, got an Idea when you'll see it?

Burner said:
MD, when will ya have the truck on the rollers again? What about the track, got an Idea when you'll see it?

The truck will be hitting the drag strip this Saturday up in Edmonton Canada at the NADP event.:evil

Good job Richard! I guess your pacients are better than mine and your pockets are deeper.....it's all yours.....knew you could do it!

This is more like my way of doing it :bang

Jim

man that is awsome, i was afraid it was with a big correction factor. congradulations on the run and i know you have been workin hard towards this goal for a long time.

I’ll never be able to hit those mega HP numbers, it’s impossible, Just think of the tuning attributes one would have to possess to achieve that:cyclops:

Fletcher said:
I’ll never be able to hit those mega HP numbers, it’s impossible, Just think of the tuning attributes one would have to possess to achieve that:cyclops:
:evil :evil :evil LOL LOL perhaps a lesson from the almighty guru puffer fish shall lead you down the path:rules:

Last edited:

Richard, great numbers my friend!I am glad to see everyone else eating crow:1tooth: ...When will you be back out to california?:ylsuper:

gunracer1 said:
my money is on fulmer, i think he has the parts to make it happen, just not the time.

Yea the parts are in the shop...Pump, injectors but I need to be back on shore duty to do this stuff at this level I guess. The work schedule is so ugly you don't plan anything. Who knows what else they are going to throw at us!

Good on Richard as he just keep pushing it further. I knew watching the run in Bowling Green that he was right there and only needed to tune a little. What would be scary is if he put a bottle on it.

As for now I'm running my stock 215 pump, 370's and the SPS66. Not a bad combo and it drives nice too. Don't understand were folks were talking about surges ect because I have zero. Ok nap time as I have to work mids tonight.

Later, Jim

Back