MADDOG hits 1000hp on fuel only?

Powerstroke Racer said:
Sorry my fault,
Richard can't wait to see that power in the lightning, now give me back my fabricator.
I'm back.
Richard kept telling me how lite that thing is going to be, I didn't believe it till I saw it.
With a full 12 point chromolly cage I didn't add probably a 100 lbs.
Its going to rock.:rockwoot:

MADDOG video

MADDOG said:
The truck will be hitting the drag strip this Saturday up in Edmonton Canada at the NADP event.:evil
Hey MADDOG, I think it was you I was talking to at NADP's shop in Edmonton, you told me about this site, I uploaded a video with the highlights from the event, your truck is on it twice, watch the second run closely, pretty squirrely, it was a good weekend, well thanks for tellin me about this site looks cool and check my vids. the first vid is my truck and the second is highlights with your truck towards the end.

Click here to see Video Click here to see Video

Last edited:
Richard,

Just asking but @ which RPM was 1000hp achieved?? And how is the comparision between the hp curve and torque curve?

I might have missed it but did you post up a copy of the dyno sheet? And what was the correction factor?

1000 on fuel only is a damned fine achievement....

Hey MADDOG, after waching many times your last race video, I have one question: wich axles and gearbox do you use? :poke:

I knew Cummins can be powerful, but wich tranny can handle the pure power and torque

Your truck is :bow: :bow: :woohoo: :woohoo:

AsTroSS said:
Hey MADDOG, after waching many times your last race video, I have one question: wich axles and gearbox do you use? :poke:

I knew Cummins can be powerful, but wich tranny can handle the pure power and torque

Your truck is :bow: :bow: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Front Dana 60 with 3.55 gears and a spool

Transmission ATS E4OD

1356 transfer case (Stock)

Rear Sterling 10.25 with Detroit Locker

MADDOG said:
Front Dana 60 with 3.55 gears and a spool

Transmission ATS E4OD

1356 transfer case (Stock)

Rear Sterling 10.25 with Detroit Locker

What's the best pass to date on the Fummins?

I was there in Edmonton first time i ever raced,14.6 in the 1/4

maddogs truck is unreal,simply amazing
he showed that gasser where the power is

Clave1 said:
Hey MADDOG, I think it was you I was talking to at NADP's shop in Edmonton, you told me about this site, I uploaded a video with the highlights from the event, your truck is on it twice, watch the second run closely, pretty squirrely, it was a good weekend, well thanks for tellin me about this site looks cool and check my vids. the first vid is my truck and the second is highlights with your truck towards the end.

Click here to see Video Click here to see Video

Ohh my bejesus. :bow: :bow: :bow: That is ridiculous power, how is it possibly to get a 4door
4x4 big body ford sideways on the track......I have no idea but obviously Maddog does. Congrats man that is amazing. :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Back