Maryland Pull

John also said maybe a test and tune in April. Like 10-15 dollars a hook and pull as much as you want or like 50-75 pull all day. I think it would be real nice to try different things, gears,water,n20 etc.. no definate but good idea?

THE TANK said:
Kool, the more turn out the better. we will see about those Duracraps winnin'
Yeah, we will see. Not only do we win, We make everyone else look stupid!!
And just so i understand, if my truck is crap, and i come down there and clean your clock, What do you consider your truck?

Anti-Antrim said:
And just so i understand, if my truck is crap, and i come down there and clean your clock, What do you consider your truck?
:eek:wned:
very well put! anti-antrim.

they are just jealous, dont worry about um. they will learn that they cant hang with the big boys

the big boys huh? so winning a couple stock class pulls is considered being one of the big boys? i guess i better go back to stock so i can pull in the big boy class instead of in these weak modified classes. :doh:

what happened at the buck when ol' will with the stock turbo 24v dodge whooped all the dmax's and took home that big trophy and the money? :rockwoot:

SKYNYRD said:
this reminds me of ashley's comment when we hung out last tuesday saying to slow down cause she isn't used to the quickness of the cummins.:poke: oh yeah and that she wants a cummins swap!!! :bow: so much for being a ford girl ash. fummins time!:eek:wned:

ay ay play nice! I believe I had a good season for my first year...and yes a cummins motor in a ford truck would be perfect..the motors are awesome but the STOCK trannys and the body styles are not so awesome thats my $.02..and i believe i was drunk and you were doing 130mph half drunk yourself :badidea:

What TJ?
All 3 or 4 D-Maxes in the class that night?
I ain't skeered.
I got Will back at the last fire pull,
Now It's Anti-Antrims turn!
See, I hate ALL competition.
Maybe I'll pull in the mod class, to TRY to be a Bigdog.:shake:

bigdog33 said:
What TJ?
All 3 or 4 D-Maxes in the class that night?
I ain't skeered.
I got Will back at the last fire pull,
Now It's Anti-Antrims turn!
See, I hate ALL competition.
Maybe I'll pull in the mod class, to TRY to be a Bigdog.:shake:

HAHA, come on up Pat!

You gonna be at this pull? if not we need to get some folks together on this side of the big pond one night for some wings and beer or something before winter sets in!

I consider my truck to good cheap junk. The Duramax must be a superior motor because it has been around forever and never been changed. LB7,LLY,LBZ,LMM in 7 years. And Scott I remember not long ago when you put everthing down but your 6.0. You just go with the flow and buy whats winning. The pull will start at 12:00 and reg. at 10

getblown5.9 said:
what happened at the buck when ol' will with the stock turbo 24v dodge whooped all the dmax's and took home that big trophy and the money? :rockwoot:

Will did have a good pull.

whooped? I guess if beating a Dmax with tuning and exhaust with some junk Goodyear Silent Armor tires by 4" is a whooping... then I guess it was a whooping :poke:

Easy Cobra, Easy.
So far I got Me, Cobra, Elhunter, URDONE, Anti-Antrim.
How far down does the payout go?
Cause I don't even see hotdog money for the Dogde crowd.

Somebody stop me, I'm gettin' ignorant now.

I think he is going to do 1st,2nd,3rd . it will be announced at the drivers meeting. The more hooks the better payout. Maybe some popcorn money for us just maybe

THE TANK said:

I consider my truck to good cheap junk. The Duramax must be a superior motor because it has been around forever and never been changed. LB7,LLY,LBZ,LMM in 7 years. And Scott I remember not long ago when you put everthing down but your 6.0. You just go with the flow and buy whats winning. The pull will start at 12:00 and reg. at 10

:blahblah1:

NO your wrong bc i always knew the duramaxs were where its out, and yea i buy whats winning huh?????? i bought a ol 6.0 and throw some tires and a edge box in it, and whooped A** with it. and if i remmeber corectly i beat some nasty 24v's :eek:wned:

Back