Maryland Pull

How come the Tank hasn't blown a rear yet? Not enough power? :poke:

Haha, just busting your chops. Hey hows the 'ol Pete coming along? Done anything new to it? My pumpkin is getting 7.8mpg. This sheeit is ghey, soon as I turn 23 I'm going to TMC.

Whats the beverage situation for this weekend? Need me to pick anything up? I think I'm bringing a charcoal grill also.

oldschoolPSD said:
How come the Tank hasn't blown a rear yet? Not enough power?

He has a fuse.... the bumper falls off first.:poke: LOL

All kidding aside, Will fixed the D70. No upgrade this time around.

Last edited:
c-hawk said:
He has a fuse.... the bumper falls off first.:poke: LOL

All kidding aside, Will fixed the D70. No upgrade this time around.

:kick:

Yeah i happen to have a few D70 parts laying around

yeah the bumper in 1/2" channel now, so I guess the frame will break in half next. I was just wondering about the rear, milky's blew chunks out the cover and it was an 80. those parts were expensive. no earl the peterbilt is on the back burner.

so are we having the pull or what i ready for the last pull for year

THE TANK said:
I was just wondering about the rear, milky's blew chunks out the cover and it was an 80. those parts were expensive.

Those D70 parts ain't cheap either, I believe that one axle shaft cost me a whole can of brake clean!!

THE TANK said:
I was just wondering about the rear, milky's blew chunks out the cover and it was an 80. those parts were expensive.

Hey Tank,

What let go on milky's truck? Was it the spider gears? They seam to be the weakest link on the D80's from what i've heard anyway. If he kills them again, may be worth looking into a detroit locker instead of another set of spiders. Seems people have had good luck with them.

Later,

Chris

Rain Date for the Tuckahoe Pull will be Sunday registration 12:00 Pull 2:00. If weather looks bad, call 410- 819- 0108, after 7:30 AM, and listen to message. Final decision to cancel due to rain will be made early saturday morning. Showers friday night should not be a problem, but we will not pull saturday in steady rain.

arggggg this is killing me now, i want to go hunting so bad saturday but not miss the pull...i hope its rescheduled for sunday now HAHA

no c-hawk, it had factory limited slip, it was leaking oil and he kept running it the pinion bearing failed it got bound up ate sum of the ring gear. It spun the race in the housing but the new race fit good. the r&p was like 500 and we just put a new limited slip in like 500. that was randy's R&P at my price.

lol

behrdzl said:
Wish I could pull in the stock class! The :rules: state that if it sounds heavily modified can't pull stock, its just a bad miss at idle is all!!LOL Oh well, I'll just be happy if I don't break anything this time and the tranny shifts through all the gears!

Hey Pat good thing I didn't spend all that prize money I won at the buck cause I might want a hot dog on Sat. :hehe: Jus kiddin hope to see ya'll there on Sat.
LOL keep braging:hehe: i see ya in spring i be there on saturday but i be in your class in spring if goes well cause i got second in stock and MOD class few weeks ago so dont worrie i coming right behind you dont for forget:what:

bigredneck said:
LOL keep braging:hehe: i see ya in spring i be there on saturday but i be in your class in spring if goes well cause i got second in stock and MOD class few weeks ago so dont worrie i coming right behind you dont for forget:what:

Man Jame's QA high school will let anybody graduate wont they:hehe:

dzlfarmboy said:
Man Jame's QA high school will let anybody graduate wont they:hehe:

apparently...i cant figure out what was being said in that post. i don't always use perfect grammar but some punctuation goes a long way in deciphering what someone is trying to say.

hrmmm...not looking good for saturday

206160.jpg

Last edited:
getblown5.9 said:
hrmmm...not looking good for saturday

Yeah Rain & Cold, Not cool wish they would push it back to Sunday before tomorrow mornin, then i could do some hunting, cause if they cancel it tomorrow morn, well be screwed no pull or hunting.

heyyyyyyyyyy TANK...can you talk to the powers in charge and see about making a decision sometime very late tonight!!

GETTING WORSE

TONIGHT
Rain showers early becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 37F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

TOMORROW
Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

As of right now the forecast we usually use is:SATURDAY: Mostly Cloudy. 30% Risk of Showers especially along the coast. < .25" Becoming Partly Sunny toward Sunset. H: 49 Winds: NE 15-25 mph. That is from wboc.com

AT THIS POINT PULL IS ON UNLESS IT IS RAINING STEADILY SATURDAY MORNING. DUE TO INSURANCE A SUNDAY PULL IS A LAST RESORT.

Back