Maryland Pull

You know its funny,I said I'd get some good running trucks down from Pa.When we called in the morning to make sure the pull was on whoever was on the phone said we drove along ways to our @$$ kicked.I would say that guy was OWNED!!Those are not sposors on the side of the red 3rd gen.,But alot of places you pull we have to have those stickers on the truck to get a check.That truck is privately owned and paid for.Good thing he didnt have a good hook!

I wish I would have brought some weights with me, my truck was 1100lbs light but I doubt it would have made any difference.

undercover said:
You know its funny,I said I'd get some good running trucks down from Pa.When we called in the morning to make sure the pull was on whoever was on the phone said we drove along ways to our @$$ kicked.I would say that guy was OWNED!!Those are not sposors on the side of the red 3rd gen.,But alot of places you pull we have to have those stickers on the truck to get a check.That truck is privately owned and paid for.Good thing he didnt have a good hook!

Wow, why don't you get a lil more cocky, That'll get ya real far, being since it pulled against some daily driven street trucks.

Hell we drive that truck all the time.I wasnt being cocky at all until someone tells us we drove a long ways to get our @$$ kicked.

ok, i was wondering why he was sitting there trying to spool then all the sudden it just took off hard, i thought it was a 6spd and he dumped the clutch...makes a little more sense now

That truck is real lazy if you dont have the heat real high in that charger.It doesnt want to leave under 1700 degrees.

do you mind telling me what charger it is, or do you keep that info private? i know some people said it was huge, but i never got a chance to look at the truck myself

you know its kinda funny all this talkin smack on the website and the best you had was a ford hahaha:badidea: :eek:wned:

Id rather not say.That is up to the truck owner to tell you.If you ever run in to Joe just ask him--He will tell you everything,just the kind of guy he is.I just dont feel its my position to say what it is.

undercover said:
Id rather not say.That is up to the truck owner to tell you.If you ever run in to Joe just ask him--He will tell you everything,just the kind of guy he is.I just dont feel its my position to say what it is.

Oh I thought you owned the truck with the way you are talking smack

haha youd think theyd have half way decent trucks in maryland to beat those pa boys

Nope dont own it,But I can talk the smack because Im the one that makes it pull.Besides its not talkin smack if you can back it up.

undercover said:
Nope dont own it,But I can talk the smack because Im the one that makes it pull.Besides its not talkin smack if you can back it up.

apparently you have done a good job making it pull. Maybe if those maryland boys spent as much time working on their trucks as they did talkin smack on the internet they'd pull better

Overfueled said:
apparently you have done a good job making it pull. Maybe if those maryland boys spent as much time working on their trucks as they did talkin smack on the internet they'd pull better

Just what this site needs another chit talker:doh:

I'll give credit where its due... that red 3rd gen ran good. Besides, i think its real funny the guy on the phone told him he was gonna drive a long way to get killed... and the opposite happened.

undercover said:

cant he grab another gear with it? or will it snuff the charger. sounds like if he grabs another gear he'll grab another 10-15ft

Back