Maryland Pull

Registration will begin at 9:30, Pull at noon since it will be getting dark early. Payout will be top three in each class, as long as there is six hooks in that particular class. Hook fee, details on classes and rules will be posted as soon as the details are worked out. Probably will have a couple of tractor classes worked in the day of the pull also. Test and tune day is also a go in April. It will be for tractors and trucks as long as they qualify under our minimum safety requirements.

hey john did you finally get it to work?

"i bought a ol 6.0 and throw some tires and a edge box in it."

Man, scott if a 2004 is old what the hell do I have a freakin' dinosaur. Whats wrong with being different.

Last edited:
yea that would be a good idea for a test n tune, but we have a pull scheduled for april 12, 2008 for the fire co.

If the weather is good, which around MD you never know, i would look at the end of march for the TnT pull so long as its not still cold...everyone gets thru the winter and its just itching to make a hook and try new stuff, and april 12 with the fire co pull, that will have everyone wanting to get ready before the first real pull of the year

March is usually tough to have the grounds ready for any type of event. We have a tractor pull scheduled for the second weekend in April there already, we may have to wait and see how the weather situation is, and post on short notice like this Nov. pull was.

Should have information on the Tuckahoe web site very soon, rules, classes, etc. tuckahoesteam.org. There is a pretty good set of directions and location on the site now though.

haha forgot the WWW.

Will the dyno boys be there? I'd like to get a baseline run on this thing before I tear into it this winter.

...all my toys are paid for

Wish I could pull in the stock class! The :rules: state that if it sounds heavily modified can't pull stock, its just a bad miss at idle is all!!LOL Oh well, I'll just be happy if I don't break anything this time and the tranny shifts through all the gears!

Hey Pat good thing I didn't spend all that prize money I won at the buck cause I might want a hot dog on Sat. :hehe: Jus kiddin hope to see ya'll there on Sat.

oldschoolPSD said:
haha forgot the WWW.

Will the dyno boys be there? I'd like to get a baseline run on this thing before I tear into it this winter.

...all my toys are paid for

Yeah we plan on being down there.

We are open to suggestions on how to evenly break up the diesel classes, but there seems to be some disparity between stock, and for lack of a better word a (pro-street) level truck, and not have a million classes. Seven is getting up there pretty good. Ideas ????

oh... by the way looks like payout on all classes will be 25% of the total hook fees of that class, as long as there are a minumum of 6 trucks in the class which make complete hooks (past 75') .

Back