Mustang or dyno jet.

Can you tell me more about the nitriuos busa? It sounds fast lol

Ya it's the most stupid fast thing I have ever rode. But it was just stretched with different sprockets on it and spray. Now the guy has a fully built motor for it and spray and is saying it can make over 250hp! If that's true he's crazy!

If you want like build information I can get it for you.

Hey all I got to say is good Luck. I hope that you get a few different parts and achieve your goal.
There is a 1000hp Henry j that is no longer than a red wagon around here that takes it to the carshow every Friday and lights the town up... Very dangerous under his right foot yes, especially when he is drinking. But the right driver and I see no problem with it. Not saying I have a 1k rig just explaining that anything can be dangerous with the wrong driver.

Thanks man!! But I guess it's just going to be injectors and maybe the cam left for the motor build. I would like to do other things to it to make it lighter, it's cheaper for me to drop some weight at this point LOL!

I will tell you one thing, I normally hate extravagant paint jobs on drag trucks but I'm infactuated with your truck lol looks great man. You better take a video next time at the track.

I will tell you one thing, I normally hate extravagant paint jobs on drag trucks but I'm infactuated with your truck lol looks great man. You better take a video next time at the track.

LOL don't worry I will! Thank you very much. I enjoy it somedays but others it's a pain to keep clean.

I'm between a rock and hard place with it because I dot want to cut it up but I want it to go fast. I got sponsored by corbeau seats with 5 point harnesses and seats so I'm trying to get thoes put in it this weekend, and I'm going to put a custom center consol in it and I will be done with the interior. And I'm worried it's not going to look as good as the regular seats in it. We will just have to see I guess.

Idk every truck I've seen with them looks great. Keep up the good work and if you don't mind, post some pics of the whole truck once you get your seats installed. Pics I've seen weren't too close. I would like to get a better view.

Haha anybody watch pass time? There was a turboed busa on there a few weeks ago that was making 35lbs and kind of eased it to the half track and stood it up set down and still hit 200mph. WTF

I don't see any issues with 1000hp on the street. That's my goal fuel only for the 95...and hopefully it will have good throttle response, be low smoke, and have a wide powerband. ;)

Hey I can wish can't I??

Other than the smoke, and pissing off Prius owners here in LA, my 89 is pretty drivable.

I don't see any issues with 1000hp on the street. That's my goal fuel only for the 95...and hopefully it will have good throttle response, be low smoke, and have a wide powerband. ;)

Hey I can wish can't I??

Other than the smoke, and pissing off Prius owners here in LA, my 89 is pretty drivable.

Any idea where yours going to start with chargers on the 95? I assume your still
Running the a3/a5? Kinda interested to see how it runs. Almost would be a good set to learn how to tune one of these trucks in with

I think those highlight the big discrepancies here. Guys with 1000hp race trucks, vs guys that run on the street. 75mm secondaries vs. 64-68mm secondaries. Apples and oranges.

1000whp is 1000whp. Maybe the bar needs to be raised.. 1200whp should be the limit.

1000whp is 1000whp. Maybe the bar needs to be raised.. 1200whp should be the limit.

I guess my post was rather vague. What I was getting at was the guys saying 1000rwhp is too dangerous on the streets, undrivable, etc., are all guys who are running 75mm+ secondaries and need nitrous to get them to spool. They are built to run on the track. If a guy wants to build a 1000hp street truck, they probably won't go with a secondary that big since spool sucks for a regular driver. Mid-60mm secondary makes more sense for a street truck. Ron seems to have found a winning combo with such a thing.

I guess my post was rather vague. What I was getting at was the guys saying 1000rwhp is too dangerous on the streets, undrivable, etc., are all guys who are running 75mm+ secondaries and need nitrous to get them to spool. They are built to run on the track. If a guy wants to build a 1000hp street truck, they probably won't go with a secondary that big since spool sucks for a regular driver. Mid-60mm secondary makes more sense for a street truck. Ron seems to have found a winning combo with such a thing.

Dockboy

Dockboy

Dockboy

Dockboy

I fully understand. Dockboy doesn't. :) 1000's to much for him.

:clap: very well said.

Back