Mustang or dyno jet.

Only way to find out is to try them. I still vote you try a good 6 hole injector though.

Are you thinking its going to be to much fuel? My dad has a bullet cam out of our race truck he said I could use if I needed it, would that help if I put thoes 8 holes in it?

Its just not in the cards for me right now with getting married and a baby on the way.

Congrats on the baby and I'm glad you accept the fact that diesel play toy money will reduce drastically. :D

Carry on with the nut smashin'. :pop:

I'm with you guys honestly. If your really trying to prove something then fuel only is the way to go. Its just not in the cards for me right now with getting married and a baby on the way.

I can care less if anyone sprays.. It's just a "little cooler" if you do it with out.. Just a minor detail.

I have my money things to worry about to. No kids that I know of ATM, but there are other things requiring that attention. Right now, the red line going way the **** down has me a little on edge ATM. WTF, it was green a few hours ago

Last edited:
When you look through the dyno day's results and you pull the bottle's it can get pretty sad..... The "1000" hp trucks thin out pretty quick....LOL

Guess I'm kinda a "fuel" guy....all I've fooled with. Have a K cylinder of juice in the shop just never get around to it.

I will get you turned around yet, once you try that bottle it is awfully hard to let it go. LOL

With that being said, your fuel only 1000hp+ was anything but a list of parts build.

Thank you 4x4 I'm excited to have the little thing here!! Ha ha!!!

Timothy thank you for your wisdom! I will look into some 6x16's

Are you thinking its going to be to much fuel? My dad has a bullet cam out of our race truck he said I could use if I needed it, would that help if I put thoes 8 holes in it?

Is this just to see if you can do it, or are you wanting to run around with that kind of power. If you just want a dyno slip, I can put together a set of p-pump converted 24V injectors that will probably put out all the fuel your pump can handle. You'd be welcome to borrow them for a trip to the dyno and then just ship them back to me.

Is this just to see if you can do it, or are you wanting to run around with that kind of power. If you just want a dyno slip, I can put together a set of p-pump converted 24V injectors that will probably put out all the fuel your pump can handle. You'd be welcome to borrow them for a trip to the dyno and then just ship them back to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OFFER!!!! Man that's awful nice of you! But I am looking forward to driving around with close to 1000hp. But then again that leads me to another question/ problem. My Tq converter is way to tight, and I have a 3200 stall converter on my shop floor that I was thinking about putting in it. Will it be driveable with that big of a converter?

I think my stock stall is too high on the street. I'm going to step it lower the first time the trans needs to come out for a refresh or something.

On the other hand what is your definition of street driving? I know guys that live 5 miles from the local car show that drive there 9 second cars to every other friday and consider it a street car...

I would love to be able to drive it around all over the place, but i was figuring a 3200 would be to big.

I

Haha I know the feeling. So what is your goal again? Just to have a 1000hp truck or to have a 1000hp truck to drag and street drive? Any current 1/4 mile passes? I remember last time I talked to you I'n my suspension drop thread you were running low 12s. Was that with or without twins?

I would love to be able to drive it around all over the place, but i was figuring a 3200 would be to big.

I
Have you ever driven a 1000 hp vehicle around on the street? It is basically pointless, difficult and dangerous:poke:

My drag truck is still tagged but I rarely drive it on the street and don't really like to. The only times I do is either to drive it to the dyno to tune it (5 mi. up the road) or maybe to the fuel station. It is difficult to drive "easy" with out excessively smoking from a stop light or easy to moderate acceleration. When the turbos do light, you are at 100+ mph instantly and it is extremely dangerous. In all actuality, it is NOT very fun to drive for more than about 5 min.

My opinion, having had both, a 600-700 hp truck is more fun and the most you would ever need for the street.

But what do I know??...I only talk about what I know and have done...not what I think I know or what I'm going to do:Cheer:

Wait a minute, you want to drive a 1000hp vehicle on the street and don't know if a 3200RPM "stall" converter would be too big?

WOW man, just WOW. Streetable is an OPINION...no one can tell you if that converter will work or not, because they will have a different opinion.

Also, if you drive and USE all 1000hp on the street, best of luck to ya;) Where do you live so I can stay the hell away!!

Chris

Excessive smoking? Maybe you should get that thing tuned in there Dockboy.

Using 1000whp on the street, ohhhh there may be a situation here and there that'll fit... But most won't use more then 300-400 99.99999% of the time.. Sure, 1000's there, who cares.

ZR1 Vette has 630FWHP, and faster then a 1000whp truck... They seem to be just fine... just fine..

Last edited:
Excessive smoking? Maybe you should get that thing tuned in there Dockboy.

Using 1000whp on the street, ohhhh there may be a situation here and there that'll fit... But most won't use more then 300-400 99.99999% of the time.. Sure, 1000's there, who cares.

ZR1 Vette has 630FWHP, and faster then a 1000whp truck... They seem to be just fine... just fine..

Maybe you should shut the fuk up because it is evident you have no fuking clue!

Back