Name the AFC Controller Giveaway

No smoke knob lol that's all I've got but there are definitely some good ones already mentioned.

The Old Man Switch

That's what I call mine because I installed it so I could limit my dad's fun when he comes into town and wants to drive my truck!

i really like the new pacakge , perfect for the guys that dont want to cut or drill to mount the knobs .

i really like the new pacakge , perfect for the guys that dont want to cut or drill to mount the knobs .

Ditto. And I noticed it says stage 1, I want to know if they've got some more tricks up their sleeves..

I thought we decided this in your other thread?

manual in-cab oral control kit, MI-COCK for short

Wonder why I never could land one of those sweet marketing gigs. I blame my parents for all my shortcomings.

This name was the frontrunner until "smoke switch"

It is going to be a tough call between these 2 for sure:lolly:

Stage four has a feature that automatically tucks your pants in your boots and flips your hat backwards.

We feel the same, we wanted an option for people who didn't want to drill holes in there trucks, then it became apparent that a box would greatly simplify the install process for the end user. Finding the right box has entailed a lot of trial and error, we have ordered so many different boxes. We wanted to keep it as compact as possible and the stage 1 is very small as you can see.

Back