New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Thats just the map for the 69

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I just got a few of the 69mm units in, let me know if you guys need the CompD discount

Found a few of these new sxe super cores on eBay. Says in Stock ready to ship. Not generic borg Warner stock photos on the ads. May bite the bullet on a 66. $750 shipped.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Thats normal price on super core
For the new sxe super cores?

Are these units shipping from any of our vendors yet? This is the first ive seen yet of them in stock.

Yes many vendors have already received the 1st batches, most have already sold out. I reserved 20 and they are already gone. Extended Power got one of the 69mm units already from me.

Yes many vendors have already received the 1st batches, most have already sold out. I reserved 20 and they are already gone. Extended Power got one of the 69mm units already from me.
This is exciting to hear. Any feedback yet?

This is exciting to hear. Any feedback yet?

I think I got the last one from Taylor, not sure.
I ordered it on July 1st, and had it in my hands on July 3rd.

Working on getting it flanged up on my twin setup, so the feedback may not be as accurate as someone running it as a single charger.

I will make sure to post results when it's running.:Cheer:

Why is this not being discussed?

I am sure it was tested well but I would still be a bit shy to one for a while. Wonder how the turbine supports the air flow ect. I don't know enough about turbos

I wasn't quoting you for any other reason than the turbo gods to explain the same concerns I have. Kind of like the batmo wheel most jumped at and then failed.

From what I heard, the 69mm wheel is just bigger on the inducer side...the exducer side is the same size as the 66mm exducer.

There was also a comment in another thread about the clipped turbine wheel of the old 73mm turbine...it was clipped because of a harmonic issue that the wheel had.

So I could see a problem with a bigger wheel on the old 73mm, clipped turbine wheel, as far as shaft failures go....idk.

From what I heard, the 69mm wheel is just bigger on the inducer side...the exducer side is the same size as the 66mm exducer.

There was also a comment in another thread about the clipped turbine wheel of the old 73mm turbine...it was clipped because of a harmonic issue that the wheel had.

So I could see a problem with a bigger wheel on the old 73mm, clipped turbine wheel, as far as shaft failures go....idk.

That's what I was seeing. Looks like less "trim" I guess some would call it. I'm thinking this may prove beneficial as the high pressure in compounds, but I could be completely wrong. Eager to see your results.

While we are on the subject of the s300 turbine wheels, how does this wheel compare to the silver bullet wheels? I was expecting to see that heavily clipped wheel on my old turbo, but it doesn't look as the pics. I'm assuming it's a different wheel than the 73 pictured, or I'm looking at it wrong.

Back