New pics of the Blown, twin turboed LMM!!

:rockwoot::bow: that thing look angry, hope it works for you guy. I would love to see it run:Cheer:

Quite possibly the sickest thing ive ever seen.:rockwoot::bow:

I would not have a license if this was going in my daily driver. I am trying very hard to keep the 08 tune and exhaust but after this last week the trans is telling me something I dont want to hear right now.

Head studs and main studs are going to be a new design we are working on that are not yet available to the consumer but if all goes well should be a great option for all dmax owners.

Wow....looks like it going to be hard on the bottom end, kinda the blessing of big chargers, not much boost in the low revs.........this could be pushing 10 pounds or more at idle.......if one were krasy enough to do it.

What were the problems you ran into doing that if you dont mind me asking?

LOL, the last couple I have seen , have tried it all. fire rings just eat the aluminium head and start to leak, and the 625 arps and stock or cometics don't work either. I think the GM boys are in for a long painfull head gasket problem atleast on the trucks that are gonna try to be big hp daily drivers.
it is really gonna suck havin that aluminium head up against that iron block .

now for my ? . how are ya gonna keep that blower cool. I know that the gassers have to spray fuel threw the blower for lub and temp control, so aren't ya worried the the roller finns (plastic caps) will melt at the air temps that will be coming from the turbos.

now for my ? . how are ya gonna keep that blower cool. I know that the gassers have to spray fuel threw the blower for lub and temp control, so aren't ya worried the the roller finns (plastic caps) will melt at the air temps that will be coming from the turbos.

That is going to be getting addressed.

:bow:Holy **** that is awesome!!:rockwoot: And I thought I was enjoying Mika's supercharger/ turbo pics on his set-up. If you don't mind me asking what size are those turbos and what is it going to be a water to air intercooler?

Last edited:
:bow:Holy **** that is awesome!!:rockwoot: And I thought I was enjoying Mika's supercharger/ turbo pics on his set-up. If you don't mind me asking what size are those turbos and what is it going to be a water to air intercooler?

Turbos are GT42R's. It has a water to air intercooler under the Blower. It will also be intercooled before the blower.

Back