New pics of the Blown, twin turboed LMM!!

Oh yea so I bet just about everything done to the internals holding this kinda power rite haha.

Are you guys able to keep blower belts on these crazy blower turbo setups? I would think they would break the second you let off the throttle after a hard run. I would love to hear the sound of this setup. Blower motors are music to my ears.

Are you guys able to keep blower belts on these crazy blower turbo setups? I would think they would break the second you let off the throttle after a hard run. I would love to hear the sound of this setup. Blower motors are music to my ears.

We actually aren't having any problems with the belts at all with the Prochargers. I dont suspect we will on this one either. When this truck is running there will definetly be videos!

Looking very mean, if it works, the Allison will never hold it. However, I did read on one of these forums that some guy claims he is holding 1200HP in his dmax with a stock tranny:smirk:Think he sells bridges too.:hump:

He is, It's called a Duraflite because it's a Duramax with a TorqueFlite(Dodge Tranny) bolted to it.

This truck definetly needs the duraflite. Tried saying that, but ATS wants to stand behind it.

This truck definetly needs the duraflite. Tried saying that, but ATS wants to stand behind it.

Make sure you have two and get it in writing they will pay for the shipping. If that engine makes over 8-900 hp I can't anyway a Allison will live unless someone can make the TCM faster.

Make sure you have two and get it in writing they will pay for the shipping. If that engine makes over 8-900 hp I can't anyway a Allison will live unless someone can make the TCM faster.

Its between the owner and ATS. I dont think its going to last very long at all. Might make it to the end of the test drive! lol

Haha yea when my dad talked to someone at TTS about building a DMAX he said Buck Spruills truck would go through at least one per season and they always had an extra on the truck.

Back