New pics of the Blown, twin turboed LMM!!

The amount of air at instant throttle is the most impressive factor on the size of this blower

Instant boost from the supercharger with the top end abilities of a turbo is like the best of both worlds. Even though superchargers take power to make it turbos do also, but not so much by creating a lot of back pressure.

Serious cylinder psi much sooner with this set up, coupled with the normal extra dose of fuel will bend and break stuff quick. Super chargers are very hard on engines, much harder than turbos's. It's not the max boost, but the quick serverity of the boost before the engine is able to use it.

Wow that is insane. I wouldn't even bother with a allison, but I agree with giving ATS a chance. If it does hold, I wounder how many passes could be made on the Alli before ATS would want to crack it back open to give it the once over? In my previous drag car build experience, I would back it with a Lenco or Liberty. JMO but I think either of these trannys would hold power better than a auto would. Either way you guys are building something cool. Hope it all goes well.

Motor is built and on stand fuel lines are mocked up and being made right now. Cp3's should be here at the end of this week then figure out how to mount the second cp3. Just a long project with everything else we are doing but its heading in the right direction. :rockwoot:

Some pics

Attachments

• Blower in truck plumb.jpg
    Blower in truck plumb.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 486
  • mock up in truck.jpg
    mock up in truck.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 434
High five though, I love where this stuff is going. Reminds me of the older detroits.

Back