New pics of the Blown, twin turboed LMM!!

This thing is looking so sick! People aren't going to kno whats happening when they race that haha.Looks like a 3in body lift to try and keep most of the engine under the hood?

Cool, are these current photos? I understand projects of this magnatude take time. Are you guys going to run an allison behind it?

Things have been really moving along this past few weeks. These pics where taken a couple weeks back. We will be running an allison and going from there.

Wow. I read "Blown" motor in the title and expected to see carnage....THAT IS FREAKIN' CRAZY! Me likey.....does it runney?

The blower/turbos setup would look killer in my 69 camaro project.. The blower would be around the same height as my roof.. haha..

This reminds me of the 69 Camaro that was on Speed Channel one night. The story was mostly because of its wheel standing action, but one segment had pictures of a HUGE train engine blower on top of the big block chevy under the hood. He got it running, tapped the throttle one time and blew both head gaskets lol. Here's a YouTube video of the interview with pics. YouTube - Camaro Wheelstander with HUGE Blower!!!

Last edited:
Back