New "race" truck project

Well I sold the truck... It was sad to see it go but it was to a good cause... The motor is getting transplanted into a 1500 single cab swb... I will have pictures of the swap in progress as it goes, The 1500 was a 5.9 v8 so it souldnt be to bad of a swap.. the wiring will be the most fun...

Last edited:
IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

Hey everybody time for me to get back in the game, Ive been laying low to long. Im looking to start a new project to suck up all my money.. Ill keep ya guys posted and thanks for all the support on my old truck it really was a blast and I should have kept going with it, hind sight is always 20/20

I thought you had the funny looking red truck?? ;) It was a fun ride while it lasted, I really though you were at least going to break the manual transmission VE record with the black pile o parts.

Last edited:
Hey everybody time for me to get back in the game, Ive been laying low to long. Im looking to start a new project to suck up all my money.. Ill keep ya guys posted and thanks for all the support on my old truck it really was a blast and I should have kept going with it, hind sight is always 20/20

Try knoxville craigslist again. There's a couple 12v's on there for cheap.

No, no updates yet.. I haven't found one that is a good base for what I want. I think this time Im going to go for a 2.6 pulling truck. Just something about pulling I like more than dragging. You guys will be the first to know when I get started and the first I'll ask for input so dont worry.

Back