NHRDA new race class

I like it.

So, to clairify, if you run 11.89 or faster in qualifying, then you are at the end of the ladder?

Yes if you run under 11.90 then it would put you at the bottom of qualifying and if we have a tie on the index then you would go to reaction time.

If you have a tie on both index and reaction time then I say we have a foot race to 1/8 mile to see who wins :nail:

Yes if you run under 11.90 then it would put you at the bottom of qualifying and if we have a tie on the index then you would go to reaction time.

If you have a tie on both index and reaction time then I say we have a foot race to 1/8 mile to see who wins :nail:

If you run under 11.90 during eliminations is that considered a break out causing disqualification?

Note to self: Bring running shoes to next event... Oh hell who am i fooling I sure aint running no 1/8 mile LOL

I think the rules sound great, but the name still dosent really sell me.
Perhaps a poll?

So are there changes to the other classes, what did you rename the old super street class now, I think everyone will be happy with the new 11.90 class

The old super street class is still super street isnt it??

This new one is just called Super Diesel

Back