NHRDA new race class

x5

at what point do you just shut up and be happy we have a few diesel organizations and events to attend, obviously not everyone will be happy. thanks to all the diesel organizations out for providing us events to attend.

a personal thanks to NHRDA cause they have evnts out west and in canada for us to attend

This class sounds great! I will defenitley be running it at every event I can make it to next year!

i think this class will be a successful and will attract more people to the NHRDA and give guys another option.

Top Sportsman ET

Weekend Warrior 11.90 index

Super Street

Wild Street or Pro

Pro Stock

Top Diesel

x5

at what point do you just shut up and be happy we have a few diesel organizations and events to attend, obviously not everyone will be happy. thanks to all the diesel organizations out for providing us events to attend.

a personal thanks to NHRDA cause they have evnts out west and in canada for us to attend

I agree I give props to the NHRDA for trying to get events everywhere around the country, even out here is Wyoming. I look forward to this class next year. I also think HOT Street sounds the best.

I don't like Top Sportsman since it will be confused with the gasser class (which is a fast bracket class, where you qualify by quickets ETs but run normal bracket dial-ins once eliminations starts).

I'm still in for Work Street or Street Index. Hot Street works too, but I like the other two better.

Hot Street just sounds:homo: not that there is anything wrong with that. I say phuk it lets :tree:

Haha ok but work street and crap like that sounds like you better be sled pulling.

Call it Slow Street LOL

Haha ok but work street and crap like that sounds like you better be sled pulling.

Call it Slow Street LOL

Aaron, you don't know how long I've been sitting on my hands and biting my lip just wanting to nominate that name for the index class. Pro Street, Super Street, it just naturally follows that the slowest of the Heads Up classes should be named...........SLOW STREET.

Jim

Aaron this might be the perfect class for you. Maybe you'll get more than one pass in per event LOL

Like Rob said. Perfect class for the tow rigs

Back