NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

i still spun out of the hole, you have a good bit bigger tires than i do!

Left lane was my favorite. First round of qualifying the track was sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd appreciate If y'all would keep a lookout for a set of black KMC slides with tires on em...they were
stole outta the bed of a grey fourth gen last night sometime after 10pm in the comfort inn parking lot...

Left lane was my favorite. First round of qualifying the track was sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cut my best 60' ever on the first qualifying pass with a 1.62 60'. I never got within a half a tenth of that after the first pass though.

it was also awesome watching John pull that sled right off the track last night!
then adding more weight..

I see how it is.....

You as well my friend!

Shame on you max :hehe: we will get it worked out, a few gremlins but the truck ran well for its first pass with new everything.

We will get it dialed in! Impressed with the setup just need to tune it in. Actually now that I think about it, all the gremlins were nit even from the build they were just gremlins!

it was also awesome watching John pull that sled right off the track last night!
then adding more weight..

Heath told me to pull it out on the grass and scare the **** out of the guy in the man lift. I think we came pretty close on both things lol. Talk about a ride dropping off the end off the track lol

John, what was going on with the car was it fuel delivery issues? It sound killer in the burn out! And it looked like you may have cut a nice light in the finals against Scheid, I was SO hoping for a full track pass out of you guys in that round. They both sound like they were ready to raise hell in the burnout for sure

Brad, if you get that big single to lite it will run hard, have you thought about going to a clutch like John and Scheid? I cant believe I just said that, lol

Last edited:
I think John's steering wheel came off?

Man it seems if you pit next to Max your just chopped beef. lol

I have to hand it to Wade he showed he competed and he ran good.

As for SD prep. I lost .060 on the 60' each pass.

It was a fun event enjoyed seeing the big turnout of vehicles in sportsman and super diesel. Ill give wade credit for the run but he is still a f'ing douche bag. I can't wait for kebin at dps to fix the truck up right and let his c10 run balls to the walls.

Were you near him? I don't think I met you.

Wait a second there hoss...... You and Scott were next to me and both of you just got eliminated. I was the only one that was out due to problems. If I recall it is a new record that all three of us drove on the trailer lol! :Cheer:

Wait a second there hoss...... You and Scott were next to me and both of you just got eliminated. I was the only one that was out due to problems. If I recall it is a new record that all three of us drove on the trailer lol! :Cheer:

LOL hey I think we broke the curse!

I was joking about people referring to "it was nice meeting Max or hanging out with Max".

Back