NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

Man I was getting some of the best 60's I've ever had. That right lane was nice.

Should have brought my drag radials. Mine was spinning bad in the front. Other than that was a good day. Great seeing all you guys, had some good rounds in super diesel, avenged my loss to the edge truck from last year only to muff up on the final round :doh::doh::doh:

that track is as good as you can get . I’ve been down that track a thousand times and it never fails to surprise me with the teeth it has.
You can throw the world at it and it will hold. That A/FC had a sub 1 second 60 foot on every pass, and was 3.98 and 198 mph to the half.
If you can't get down that track, then it’s time to figure out what you’re doing wrong. I am excited that I will be out testing soon on that track,

lol, I don't.

did we meet and you didn't tell me your forum name? your avatar title sounds familiar, so i know I saw your truck.

I was the big guy driving the white CR reg cab that could have traded paint with Lil Red

and the meanest sounding golf cart I've ever heard...

x2!!!

Poured a bud light rita out on the ground this morning that was left in the back of my truck.got a little sick to my stomach smelling it... Just cracked my 4th one before dinner lol.

Last edited:
that track is as good as you can get . I’ve been down that track a thousand times and it never fails to surprise me with the teeth it has.
You can throw the world at it and it will hold. That A/FC had a sub 1 second 60 foot on every pass, and was 3.98 and 198 mph to the half.
If you can't get down that track, then it’s time to figure out what you’re doing wrong. I am excited that I will be out testing soon on that track,

That track I agree is usually as good as they get. But after 40 or so people with A/T or mud tires launched the 60' would suffer till they worked it prior to the SS class. Im not giving them crap in the least its no easy task with all the SM racers. My last run was a .100 off from what I have run on lesser track.

It is good to know you are such a pro you could tell us how good the track was while sitting at home. I have never jumped on the bandwagon of bashing you but your pushing my tolerance level.... :doh:

Last edited:

I'm sure his "great knowledge" of all things racing and his advice is part of his latest program.

I guess I was lucky! First round of eliminations I was in the first pair and hooked like a mofo! Lol.

I have never jumped on the bandwagon of bashing you but your pushing my tolerance level.... :doh:

It's not a bandwagon. He eventually alienates everyone. I was in the same boat as you until the YB fiasco.

John, what was going on with the car was it fuel delivery issues? It sound killer in the burn out! And it looked like you may have cut a nice light in the finals against Scheid, I was SO hoping for a full track pass out of you guys in that round. They both sound like they were ready to raise hell in the burnout for sure

Brad, if you get that big single to lite it will run hard, have you thought about going to a clutch like John and Scheid? I cant believe I just said that, lol
yep ... wheel came off :hehe: first & hopefully last time that happens. new roller cam & 14mm Scheid pump have definitely brought a bunch to the table . it just wasn't mine or dans day.

First, hogue shut up. Nobody cares to see what ur dumbass has to say.
Second, congrats to Nhrda on getting the season off with a bang.
Last, congrats to everyone on the wins. Wade, yes I still think your a douche but way to step up and show up again. Nice runs as well. Just don't come on here with a laundry list of excuses why u didn't run a 6. Keep giving it hell and your slips will show everyone if u can go faster.

I had a blast racing SM and SD! It was nice weather and the NHRDA did very well at keeping things going. Congrats to all the winners and thank you to everybody that came out to support our sport.

and the meanest sounding golf cart I've ever heard...

x2

I was the big guy driving the white CR reg cab that could have traded paint with Lil Red

Oh ok LOL I do remember you then, I didn't remember it being a reg cab.

Poured a bud light rita out on the ground this morning that was left in the back of my truck.got a little sick to my stomach smelling it... Just cracked my 4th one before dinner lol.

None of us had bud light, where'd it come from?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Please define SOON!!!!!:pop:

x2

Oh ok LOL I do remember you then, I didn't remember it being a reg cab.

None of us had bud light, where'd it come from?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Seth with his mini Bud Light Ritas. They ended up in my cooler after our successful mission of sneaking in alcohol into the sled pull.

Back