NHRDA Texas Diesel Nationals - April 13th 2013

Congrat's wade on some good passes. Greg if you think a dragster makes that kind of differance you really are that stupid. Were was you unicorn? If ANYONE thinks it takes 1600 hp to run them numbers at that weight then I guess theres no hope.

Waiting on more sponsor money....

lol, I don't.

did we meet and you didn't tell me your forum name? your avatar title sounds familiar, so i know I saw your truck.

I have the same question about you? I don't think we met or am I confused with the other 2000 people I talk to this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to all the winners, the final pass between John and the Schied dragster was a big let down, but didn't realize John lost the steering wheel that would be a shorts changer for sure. There is a great in cab video of a funny car doing the same thing at Woodburn a few years ago. Very scary.

Wade your truck looked great, congratulations on the new records, hopefully the Banks crew will see the challenge and come out and play.

It was painful to watch on TV seemed to take forever. Was it just me or did they seem a bit lacking in clean up equipment on the track, thankfully there were no serious oil downs.

Dustin you did great in Super Diesel your .066 light on the .4 protree made for an easy win. Think it will get much tougher for you back out west where there are some other drivers who can cut a light. If I were Verlon I'd made you put on a hitch and tow him back since you beat him out in both Sportman and Super Diesel.

Eric nice pass in Max'd Out at the end for your qualifying pass, first time behind the wheel and ran a 9.6X very nice. Also hate to see Brian Spooner sell Road Rage, it now lives in Texas, hopefully we'll see it again this fall at the world finals.

Again thanks to Randy and the entire NHRDA crew for putting on a good show.

I have the same question about you? I don't think we met or am I confused with the other 2000 people I talk to this weekend?

I think I told everyone my forum name too, but most everyone got it when I said mike.

I was in blue jeans, black shirt, dark green dodge hat, and sun glasses. Stayed around max's rv most of the time when I wasn't near the lights.

the looks can be deceiving

20130415_162811.jpg

Last edited:
I think I told everyone my forum name too, but most everyone got it when I said mike.

I was in blue jeans, black shirt, dark green dodge hat, and sun glasses. Stayed around max's rv most of the time when I wasn't near the lights.

Well hell, we were that close and didn't meet.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Nice to meet everyone!

We got a Event Win and a Record!! Awesome weekend.

Couldent have done it with out the following people.

First and foremost, The Lord Jesus Christ

My Wife and son
My crew, Chris, Cory ,Johnboy and Matt.

All my Sponsors

Flo Pro Performance Exhaust
Industrial injection
Borgwarner/Airwerks
Fuelab fuel pumps
M/T Tires
Santhuff
Pure power filters
Clevite
Victor Reinz
Nitrous express
xs power
R&R
NGM Diesel

NHRDA thanks for a Great event, Looking forward to the next one!

yep ... wheel came off :hehe: first & hopefully last time that happens. new roller cam & 14mm Scheid pump have definitely brought a bunch to the table . it just wasn't mine or dans day.

Ahh hell did'nt know that, I thought you did that once last year. I had it happen once at Kennadle while I was licencing [sp.] in Bone Shaker, it sucked real bad, lol. Happened around half track though Im glad if it had to happen it was early in the pass for you. I suggest to start trying to 'yank' it off Hard before every pass like I started doing to make sure ha. Now that you have a real camshaft in it and that huge pump I cant wait to see the e.t. and mph improve even farther. Good luck to you and your crew this season.

P.S. Thanks for the loan of the wheelie bar chalk, lol

Tucker

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Nice to meet everyone!

We got a Event Win and a Record!! Awesome weekend.

Couldent have done it with out the following people.

First and foremost, The Lord Jesus Christ

My Wife and son
My crew, Chris, Cory ,Johnboy and Matt.

All my Sponsors

Flo Pro Performance Exhaust
Industrial injection
Borgwarner/Airwerks
Fuelab fuel pumps
M/T Tires
Santhuff
Pure power filters
Clevite
Victor Reinz
Nitrous express
xs power
R&R
NGM Diesel

NHRDA thanks for a Great event, Looking forward to the next one!

you sponsor yourself ?

Dustin you did great in Super Diesel your .066 light on the .4 protree made for an easy win. Think it will get much tougher for you back out west where there are some other drivers who can cut a light. If I were Verlon I'd made you put on a hitch and tow him back since you beat him out in both Sportman and Super Diesel.

Things would have been moving along much better if we weren't waiting on a certain super diesel competitor to finish hanging out while the rest of us were in our trucks. Earlier that day a racer was DQ'd for not being in the lanes. As far as reaction times, I believe things would have been a little closer if they hadn't backed us down after we had already staged. I was cutting similar times all day. I flat out screwed myself by bumping in too soon and not giving the turbo a chance to light.

Back