Numidia

hey now this poor white boy can't afford to hang with you big boys so I gotta stay in the little ol work/stock class. the pay out is my beer money, you can't take that away! that's un-American.LOL

hey now this poor white boy can't afford to hang with you big boys so I gotta stay in the little ol work/stock class. the pay out is my beer money, you can't take that away! that's un-American.LOL

What if we got Yuengling to sponsor the WS class with....prizes.

hmmmmm you might be on to something, but cash is always nicer ;-) then i can drink six different types of beer if i want to. besides the payout just covered the fuel for the three hour drive for me and the beer for the ride home lol. I think the roller was fine and there really is not a need to cut the purses for any class. Regardless if you had fifty people out there stomping on the ground to smooth it out rather then a roller, ever competitor still has the same truck to run on. At the end of the day it does not matter if you only could move the sled 30ft as long as that was further then everyone else you still win.

The original WS class had no cash purses, just a trophy. We wanted it for beginners, and hoped that would discourage ringers from coming in.

Then one night in SW Ohio, we had some guys throw a FIT there wasn't a purse, I told them to pound sand,:hehe: WS ran like that all year, it was advertised. One told me I didnt know what it was like to take a new truck and pull it for nothing.
Well, yes, I do...nevermind.

Anyway, Pure Diesel Power stepped up at that event gave them some cash and tshirts.
And we've been paying them ever since.

haha well i can say one thing about " Pure Diesel Power " those guys helped me out BIG TIME at the event. they loaned me a tire to put on my trailer in order to make it home from the event. We had a blow out on the way there and were trying to figure out what to do, so if Garret (sorry if i spelled it wrong) and the other guys who helped me out are reading this. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!

PDP is good folks. Always gone above and beyond as competitors in events or business owners in the industry.

Glad the show went well.

PDP once sold me a billet frost plug off a show motor at an event so I could get a truck home. They even loaned me the wrench to install it! Good folks!

PDP once sold me a billet frost plug off a show motor at an event so I could get a truck home. They even loaned me the wrench to install it! Good folks!

Hell yes PDP is awesome

But...... I thought Ted loaned you the tools?

Hell yes PDP is awesome

But...... I thought Ted loaned you the tools?

Attempting to steel thunder from PDP is a bad idea! :stab:

Ted loaned me other tools, screwdriver, pliers, crescent wrench, etc. not the allen wrench to install the plug. ;)

Attempting to steel thunder from PDP is a bad idea! :stab:

Ted loaned me other tools, screwdriver, pliers, crescent wrench, etc. not the allen wrench to install the plug. ;)

Not stealing thunder at all. I just think the fact that BigAngry was helpful also should be mentioned. You know Diesel community and all that :)

Garrett is going in for heart surgery tomorrow I believe. Everyone should keep Garrett in our thoughts and say a prayer too.

I will take care of him, you take care of the track old man. :stab:

Haha. I'll compromise, I'll be the fire/rescue crew for free and take pictures for Gearhead Productions.... Free beer is free beer. No matter which way you cut it, I win in the end.

Also, prayers sent for Garrett

Back